Ramblings about Color

The colors rushing in my mind one after another, but they are so fast. I see the primary colors and every combination in between. For me it is like putting a color wheel in front of my face and spinning it, but it is just a vast darkness with the colors above me flying over head. I almost feel happy to study the colors and see if i can look and see the color that is just out of our sight range.

We see Blue/Green/Yellow/Orange/Red/Violet and all of the colors that they can make. We can see the absent of color (White), and we can see the mix of all colors (Black).

For me it seems like something is missing!

In science most are told to question everything, because with out questing the ways of the world we do not make new discoveries. So I question the fact that the colors we see are not all the colors that are made someway, somehow.

We know that animals do not see every color that we do and they probably think that the world is only gray, or  red, or blue, or only a small amount of colors. But we as humans know that the world is made up of lots of colors, but do we really know all of the colors? 

We say that black holes and dark matter in space are invisible, Yes? What if we are wrong and they have a color, a shape, a purpose and more? What if we could see them? I don't mean see them as in how they effect the objects around them. I mean see like we see a dog, or a cat. 

It is said that we as humans only use a small percentage of our brains, what if we used more, would that help us see more colors?

Is it possible to make the human eye see and the human brain interpret more then what it does now?