little rant...

So since tomorrow is Sunday, my mom is forcing my family to go to Church. My family is Catholic so we went to Church every single Sunday before COVID-19 happened.

The Churches in my area recently opened back up, but we still have to wear masks and make sure that we are social distancing.

Even though we have to do that, I DO NOT feel comfortable going. I have told my parents this, mostly my mom, but she is still trying to make us go. My dad and siblings are okay with going, but I'm not, and they should  RESPECT THAT!

My cousins and friends have come over a few times, but I wasn't the one who invited them, it was my sister, or one of my parents. I get sick really easily, and I don't want to get Corona. I don't feel comfortable going anywhere, except for my house.

If my parents CARED about my health, then they would let me stay home, but nope. Yeah sure we have to stay 6 feet apart, and wear masks, but one, I can't breathe in masks that well, and since I wear glasses, everytime I try to breathe, they get all fogged up so I can't see sh*t.

Also, near the end of the mass, the Priest gives everyone the "Holy Eucharist" and they have to give it to us. That's not social distancing.

Just a few minutes ago I said something like to my mom, but she said, "Too bad, we're still going."

While I was talking, I started to f*cking cry, and she still is refusing on letting me stay home.

The Church that I go to has a YouTube channel, and they have Live Streams for the masses. We have been watching mass on tv for the past 3 months, so I also told her that I could just watch it on tv.

I swear this woman doesn't care about my health. Actually, I don't think that she does. Whenever I get sick, she tries to make me go to school. Even when I have a fever. She's always says, and I quote, "sHe'S fAkInG iT." Like b*tch, if I am throwing up then am I faking it? No!

I love my mom, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I feel like she doesn't really care about how I feel.

Sorry for this rant. I just had to let it out somewhere, and this is the only place where I feel comfortable putting it