the end of our relationship becomes worse than worse !!

Here we go as for first our relationship was going really well went on a honeymoon and not to forget we actually told jade that we were going out but jade had something else on mind she had told my mother and she was not going to be happy by it but she did not mind so I was in sign of relief a month or 4 later we went to the cinemas to watch frozen and have a good time and a month later we went to Disney land Paris with him but I received some heartbreaking news that I was going to live in Florida but I was scared because i have lots of known people here in London not Florida i was really petrified to tell candelide about what he would say about this omg i went to talk to him on the phone and told him that i was going to Florida he hang up the phone on me when i finished talking  .The next day i went to his house and told him that i was sorry and that i was going to live with jade thirlwall and her crew Little mix but he ran into his room crying he lay on his bed and said please kaira i love you don't do this to me you have always been the only duck in my pond please i am begging you i want to come with you then if you don't let me i will have to hurt or kill myself and i told him when i come back i will see him forever but don't worry there will be a time that you wil find someone else that you love not this old smelly boring old poor girl that now has turned rich by looking after a pop stars mother please there are better girls than me in the world i Will NEVER EVER EVER leave you for ever i love you SO much more than you could imagine i have well good feeling for you kaira please i said well this is my last day in London and sorry we have to beak up and plus i know its hard finding a new person but you will always succeed in the end after 7 months if you are still single we could go back out yes we are very young and this should not be like this please i am nearly 12 right and i have a boyfriend that is the same age as me and i will come to your house and tell when i am back i promise xxx. ....................... 

please vote and comment what you believe will hapen next carry on soon bye xxx