Chapter 4

Kian came and were now on our way to the party. It was just like you would think an LA party would be, crazy! Kian stayed with me the whole night and we got even closet then before. He made me laugh and I made him laugh, it was perfect. After a few hours we went to Kian's house and watched a few movies. Ricky and JC were both out somewhere so we had the whole place to our self. At so.e point in the night I laid my head on Kian's chest and fell asleep. But before I did he laid his head on mine and it was so romantic. In the morning I woke up on his couch and Kian was gone. I stood up and went to look for him in the kitchen and there he was making us breakfest. And by making us breakfest I mean cereal. It was still cute. We ate together and talked.

"So do you have any plans for today?" Kian asked me before taking a big spoonful of cereal.

"Umm no I don't think so unless Connor wants to do something with me." I replied

"Well if you don't do you want to go out with me. To the beach I mean. Kian said with an embarrassed look on his face. I blushed then said, "I would love to."

"Great! Once your finished we'll take a ride over to your place, get wheat you need and we'll be on our way." Kian said putting his bowl in the sink.

After we ate and got to my apartment I grabbed my stuff and left. Before I left I asked Connor of he was doing anything today because I felt bad I was just ditching him. He said he was going to hang out with Ricky and this guy named Trevor but I didn't know who that was. Kian and I arrived at the beach and layed out our towels next yo one another and walked toward the ocean.

"It's beautiful out!" I said looking up at the sky.

"Ya it is pretty hot. Wanna go swimming?" Kian said holding my hand and pulling me toward the water.

"I'm guessing I don't have a choice." I said as I was jerked and Kian started running to the ocean.

"No not really." Kian said now holding me like a baby and then dove in the water. When we came up for air we were both laughing hysterically. When we quieted down we looked at each other and he leaned in and kissed me.