Chapter 15: The Big Three

You wake up bright and early in the morning. "Man, I feel good!!" You shouted.

You hop out of bed and get yourself clothed. When coming out of your room, you see your brother and Katsuki cleaning up the dorms.

"What's going on?" You asked them.

"Why do you care?" Katsuki asked.

"I didn't ask you jackass, " you replied. "Izuku."

"We fought last night, " he told you.

"WHAT?!" You asked him.

"Yeah..." He responded. "And Aizawa has me in lockdown for three days while Katsuki is in for four."

"Hmm, sounds fair, " you replied.

Katsuki gives you a dirty look and growls. "Try it bomby, " you told him. "Wanna go for a full week of lockdown?"

Katsuki turns away from you and continues cleaning. You crack your neck and walk out of the dorms.

While outside, you stretch your limbs. "Got an assembly today, gonna be ready."

When you finish stretching, you hear "CLASS REP!!!"

You turn around due to being caught off guard. Iida runs up to you while karate chopping the air.

"I'm impressed Y/N!" He told you.

"Huh?" You responded truly confused.

"You got up early and waited outside so that you could have us follow your orders and get us to the assembly, " he said. "I'm proud of you."

"Sure..." You replied. "Come on everyone."

A Few Minutes Later...

"COME ON EVERYONE!!!" Iida yelled. "WE MUST FORM A LINE IN ORDER NOT TO SCREW THINGS UP!!!"

"Iida, " Jirou said. "You're the only one screwing things up."

"Yeah, " you agreed. "Get in lone Iida."

"I'm very sorry class rep!" He told you. "I won't do it again!"

"Don't make promises you can't keep," you replied.

While walking the hallway, class 1-b comes out. "I HEARD THAT TWO PEOPLE FROM YOUR CLASS FAILED!!! TWO!!!!!!!!!" Monoma announced.

"This jackass again?" You thought.

Suddenly, Pony walks up to you. "King Vlad said that our classes will be training together this term. I bet it'll be a lot of fun!" She told you.

"Yeah, " you agreed. "I bet it will too."

Monoma quickly whispers into her ear. "Talk to me again, and I'll pound ya until your mama doesn't know ya!" She told you.

Monoma yells before getting karate chopped by Kendo. "Sorry about him," she told you.

"It's fine, " you replied. "It's better that you hit him before I did."

"Move it!!" Shinso said.

You look at him as he walks past everyone. "Damn, " you thought. "Looks like the kid bulked up. Can't wait to see what he's got in store for us in the future."

All of you walk out of the hallway and see all of the students assembled. Your class was in front of you, and you turn to join them.

But, someone came from behind and grabbed you. "Heyyy, " a feminine voice said.

"Nejire?" You asked.

"Yup, " she said with a big smile on her face.

You blush feeling her breasts being pressed against your back. "Nejire, " you said embarrassed.