Chapter 4

Start writing your story

"Green day is so much better than Soudgarden," I try to argue.

"No way Soundgarden is better," Rook agrues back.

"Y'all are both wrong Guns N' Roses are better than both of them," Colson argues. "Yeah you're right," both Rook and I agree with Colson.

"Whatever may you hand me my food please?" I ask. "Here you go princess." Rook calls me. "Thanks Rookie."

*Skip the eating.*

Once done, I start cleaning up while Colson and Rook pill out some joints and start to light up. "If y'all are gonna smoke then can you open a window please. I don't think my mom will appreciate the house smelling like weed?" Once I say that Rookie gets up and trys to open a window struggling.

"Here let me weakling." I go over and open the window for him. "I'm not a weak." Rook trys to argue. "Yeah you are." Colson agreeing with me. "Whatever you say." Rook says going back to his joint.

I sit between them pulling up Netflix. "Y'all wanna watchSupernatural?" I ask. "Whatever you wanna watch cutie" Colson says clearly high already. 'Yeah Supernatural it is!" I say really excited.

Soon enought I start to fall asleep again. so I lay my head down Rook's lap and legs in Colson's lap. (cause we all know colson like him some feet)

"Hey baby Slim and Baze are gonna be here in a few." I hear one of them say I think colson, but I was already half asleep to care.

*a couple of hours later*

"Hey baby girl time to wake up," I hear Colson whisper in my ear. "No, i don't wan't to." I say with my eyes still closed. "Come on we are going out to eat for dinner." "I don't wan't to." "Don't make me tickle you." He threatens. I stay still. "Okay then." He starts tickling me.

"Okay okay stop I'm up." I say sitting up. "Good now go get dressed." He says as he stops tickling me. "I am dressed. Carry me to the car please?" I ask. He picks me up and takes me to the car.

"Oh hey Slim, hey Baze!" I yell at them.

"Hey little sis." Slim say while Baze just smiles in my direction.

"Come here little one." Rook pulls me closer. I end up siting between Colson and Rook while Baze is in the passengers seat and Slim is driving.

*While at the restuarnat*

'Ugh the waitress keeps flirting with all the boys and she call clearly see Rooks hand on my thing and that Colson and I are holding hands. I hate women sometimes.' I think. I keep glaring at her while we were eating. But as we go to leave she writes her number on the reciet.

As we get into the car Colson takes out the reciet. "What are you gonna do with that?" I ask shyly. "This." he says while ripping it up and throwing out the window. " Why did you do that." I ask.

"She was a Bitch anyways." Slim says. "Plus I have my eyes on some eles." Colson say looking down at me. I blush and look down. "Yeah same." Rook says looking at me.

The rest of the way home we all talked about a new song Colson was working on. As soon as we got home we all got on the couch and watch Netflix with me between Colson and Rook cuddling.

(So I wanna know what y'all think about the story so far cause I really don't see were this is going I think that I'm gonna stop and publish another story that I'm working on. )