chapter 2

math class consisted of a boy that kept kicking my chair wich was annoying, and listening to a very abnoxiously loud teacher explain.

*ring ring*

Finally the school bell signaled the ending of math class so i went to the girls locker room because i had P.E. when i got there i quickly changed and went out to the field to play some tennis.

let me tell you that i am an all time tennis-champion and i have the strongest arms any girl could have but they dont look so muscular.

"Sorry class but we will be playing dodge ball instead of tennis today" the coach informed us."Layla, sasha, trina, tifanny on one team and becca, bridget, hailee, and anna on the other team" she added.OH NO layla sasha and trina are tiffanys minions.this is gonna be hard.

"its a good thing today is the last day of school" i whisperd to my team mates.

BOOM. the ball made a noise when it collieded with tiffanys face.i burst out laughing with the other girls and so did the teacher.i swear if you saw her face you would have did the same.

"AAAAAAH" she yelled walking quickly to me and slapping me hard.30 seconds later we were in a full on fight and i was winning because i have very strong arms like i mentioned earlier.

she was kicking me and i was pulling her bleach blonde hair down harder.i gave her a strong punch that pushed her to the ground.

"STOP, GIRLS STOP IT" coach said to us."I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU" she said in her fake voice."BITCH STOP LYING AND GET YOUR CRAYOLA FACE OUT OF HERE"i said standing up for myself.she looked at me shoked and i chuckled at her reaction.