Chapter 1

*beep beep beep beep beep*

i reached for my alarm and hit it so hard that i think i broke it." great another day at school" i mumbled sarcastically to myself.

i jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to get ready.i put on my usual uniform, tied my hair up in a pony tail, washed my face, and quickly walked to the kitchen.

"BYE MOM" i shouted exiting the house without eating breakfast.i jogged to shool today because it was very close anyways.

once i set foot on school ground i immediatly felt self-concious because i get bullied everyday by the popular kids.i got to my locker quickly and opend it up to drowned by papers with hurtfull words, but i ignored them and started walking to class.

"OUCH"i yelled as tifannys boyfriend shoved me into the locker so hard that it made a dent on it.Tifanny is the popular chick who has a gang and basically cakes her face with makeup and dresses like a slut.

"haha thats what you get for bieng ugly" tiffany said as she laughed with her friends."Bitch" i whispered for only me to hear but it seems to be she heard because she pushed me up a wall digging her nails into my skin.

"Go die" she said to me as she dropped me on the floor walking away.