Chapter 1 & 2

Chapter 1----------------------------------

"Your husband and I are in room 1108 at the Hilton Hotel. Doing what we like the most. Stella Grace, why don't you take a divorce with him? You are so cheap. You can't keep his body or his heart. "

Stella Grace stood at the door of Room 1108 and looked at the text messages on her mobile phone indifferently. Her long eyelashes hide the darkness of her eyes and there were no expressions on her face.

The door opened.

Frederick Addington came out with a beautiful assistant in his arms.

When he saw Stella Grace standing, he frowned and tilted the corners of his mouth to smirk an evil smile, "You came again to catch me red-handed? Why don't you go in? It's hot outside. Aren't you tired of standing?"

Stella Grace looked at him indifferently. "I'm afraid that I have disturbed your pleasure. I'm guilty. However, tell me about your health? Are you well? "

Frederick Addington listened to her taunt, his eyes reflect gloomy countenance, "Stella Grace, you are the one that unclean from the beginning; still, you dare to taunt me."

Stella Grace smiled. But her smile couldn't stop her tears.

Three years ago, his ex-girlfriend kidnapped her. When she tried to escape, she lost her virginity by a strange man who had a mask on his face. She watched his car stopped not far from her. He and that woman, who had kidnapped her, had sex in the car. She watched the car shake and she felt her heart pierced by a knife. Even the pain of every second she felt cannot be compared. She tills now found it difficult to overcome that incident. Whenever she thinks about it, her heartfelt tangled.

"If you don't understand it, I'm sorry. I have used to say these kinds of enigmatic and taunting words." Stella Grace raised her chin lazily.

Frederick Addington's eyes burn out "Why the hell you came here?" Don't tell me you do all this intentionally to spoil my mood."

"Maybe you are right. Your conjectures are always accurate." Stella Grace raised an indifferent smile.

"Get out of here." Frederick Addington said rudely.

Stella Grace took out a document from the bag and handed it to Frederick Addington. Frederick Addington did not hold it and asked cautiously, "What is this?"

"She," Stella Grace looked at Frederick's assistant.

"What's to do with me?" The assistant grabbed Frederick's arm.

She had already heard and knew that Stella Grace is his wife but she didn't get any favor from him. Today she realized that Frederick Addington extremely hates her. So now there left nothing to fear.

Stella Grace raised the documents in her hand and said to the assistant, "You are a famous whore of this city. Eighty percent of the wealthy businessmen in this city have slept with you. One of them was found to have AIDS last month."

The assistant got shocked and her skin turned pale.

Stella Grace looked at Frederick Addington. "Do you use a condom? If not, I know a doctor. Would you like to have a checkup?"

Frederick Addington took the document from Stella Grace's hand and squinted, burst out a fierce light, and threw it on Stella Grace's face. "You always make people feel unhappy."

Stella Grace stood upright.

Frederick Addington bluntly throws the paper on her face. It was more painful than imagination.