Chapter 1- Once again...

I'm in a large black room. I can't see or hear anything. No light, no sound. Nothing. Out of the blue, a flash of light floods the room, just like lightening. I now see another figure in this dark obis with me. Now it's pitch black again. One-by-one, energy saving lights flicker to life above me. Standing opposite me is the most mysteriously beautiful -looking person I have ever laid my eyes on. His chocolate brown hair is motionless, caressing his face. Large grey eyes watch my every move, as if to memorise my movements. His skin glows with a light tan. He's perfection. And he knows it. I run towards him, wanting to run my hands through his hair and touch his skin to make sure he is real. He runs towards me too. We are so close, we reach for each other, but we both stop abruptly when wind whips around our bodies as rain and thunder clatters all around us. Everything slows into slow motion. A building slowly explodes behind him, since when was that there? I didn't see it before, how'd I miss it? He starts to run away from the explosion, he looks a lot like a like model as his hair fans around his face as his eyes linger on my face. I reach for him and he does the same. He mouths something at me, then he screams it at me, I cant figure it out. Everything speeds up suddenly as he falls to the ground. He lays there motionless. I sprint towards him and kneel beside his body, holding his head in my lap. I look at him up and down. He was shot in the stomach. I frantically look around for the culprit. I try to speak to him but he doesn't reply. He is motionless. He is dead. I scream at the world around us. I cry and the tears fall onto his face. I feel like I know this guy, but how? I sense that something is wrong. I look around and realise that everything changes here, one minute there's buildings, then there's a forest surrounding us. It is then I hear something very strange, something not normally in a deserted forest, which is the scene that surrounds us now. I slowly turn my head and come face-to-face with a shiny blue car. Someone screams. Could have been me. The car horn blares.

Then I wake up.