She's A Special Girl

"And, well, I, uh."

His eyes dart back and forth and the interviewer seems to be annoyed. "Zayn, you still with us?"

I step forward and smile. "Uh, he's not, no. I'm sorry, I'm Katie. Katie Running, and I have to steal Zayn for a bit. Is that alright?"

His mouth drops open and he scrambles up, greeting me with his lip. Uh, lip bite! Not.. jesus, this is making me dizzy. I nod my head toward the man and he lifts up his palm as though to say, "Just take him."

"You're welcome. But you do know the guy are beginning to wonder?" I say, getting on my toes to kiss him. We had to keep this a secret and it's not very.. ehh.. secretive. He laughs, and grabs my waist.

"I know. I do, really. But I couldn't care less. And how was your day, beautiful?" He kisses me again and it's making the air get sucked out my lungs; he's perfect.

"It's.. what do they say? Your fans? Ama-zayn?" His hand is curving around mine and I whistle for a cabbie.

He exhales. "I hate that man, he's so rude!"

The interviewer. "Max? Oh, come one, he's just trying to get information. It's his job, Zayn!"

He laughes, tightening his grip on my hand when he notices the cabbie checking me out. I pull away fro his grip, smirking. "We're not in a relationship, right?"

He laughs.