¶BOILING POINT !¶

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Plz do inline comments🙏🙏
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

¶BOILING POINT !¶

~CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Fame and authority are two weirdest elixirs of life; hard to get and hardest to sustain. If they are handed to wrong people can bring about destruction and if to right ones can do wonders. The problem with Nyonika was that she always wanted authority. When life brought her freedom and authority she always craved she turned out like those whom she always despised.

Nyonika was sitting on the rocking chair of her mother-in-law. Maid was massaging her feet. While sitting coffee from an expensive mug she glanced towards the luxurious garden of her house. This is called life. She craved to be at this position for long. Now she was finally there. No one can take this away from me; not even you Alia. She got a full hold on home and even on social circles. As she was sitting there her maid brought her phone; she attended. It was an invitation to another charity party. She gladly agreed and gave instructions to the maid to get her clothes read.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Every day brings a new fight; same was life for Manan. Nandini was getting frustrated. With every passing day Cabir was getting on her nerves; now he wants marriage. I haven’t completed my house job! The worst part was that her father was also in favor of marriage. As much as she knew Cabir after marriage he wouldn’t let her set a single foot outside from house; house job was far beyond in options.

After days of depression, Navya successfully dragged Nandini out of the hospital to eat. They walked towards the nearest hotel. At the entrance Nandini met Manik, Dhruv and his uncle; Nandini and Navya bowed to greet the elder who blessed both girls. Dhruv joked how he had to drag Manik out from the digital world to remind him that he was a human not a bot. Manik stared towards Nandini mesmerized as she giggled. You look ethereal in peach color love! Smiling all five of them entered the hotel only to see something that was enough to turn their worlds upside down.

It was Alia and Cabir eating together and playfully flirting with each other. Dhruv took out his phone and clicked a picture. Nandini and Manik were dazed with shock. Never in their living senses have they imagined to see their partners with each other. Manik’s Uncle tripped on his feet and Navya immediately held his hand to prevent the elder from crashing on the floor. The only reason I agreed to marry you is because I thought you got no one in your life except me! Manan thought.

Alia and Cabir meet up was decided. Alia excused herself from office with the help of Nyonika even on a busy day saying that her mother was ill. After it she bought a gift for Cabir and came up here. Cabir as expected was waiting for her. They were having the time of their lives while eating together. Cabir was boldly flirting with her complimenting her looks. As the gang was standing perplexed a certain hustle bustle started. Everyone ran towards the entrance as the city's prominent social worker Mrs. Nyonika Malhotra entered.

As Nyonika entered she saw a girl holding the hand of his brother-in-law with three of them standing in a frozen state. She stepped forward and shook Manik’s shoulder who was so lost of words that he only was able to point his finger towards a certain table. Nyonika Begum went breathless. She did choose Alia for Manik but this type of behavior was unforgivable. Enraged she stepped forward; Alia rose from her seat surprised. Nyonika gave her a fine slap and she rolled off onto the floor. Cabir after seeing Nyonika tried to flee from the scene only to meet up with those eyes he never hoped to see; Nandini.