Chapter 2 Mum comes to visit

Hinita POV :=(

"Bye Suga. Bye Daichi. Thank you for coming to visit me again." I said trying to hide the pain in my voice.

"Hope you enjoy the match video's we bought. We will come and visit again soon." Daichi said while waving and heading towards the door.

"I sure will. I hope I can come watch you play soon Daichi," I said as I waved and watched him leave the room. But I noticed that Suga hadn't moved and was also waving to Daichi? "Suga aren't you going home too?"

"Not yet I need to talk to you for a bit first." Suga replied as he moved over to sit closer to my bed. He said it in his serious but friendly look and tone I knew as his "Mum mode". The voice he used whenever he was worried.

"So Hinita, how are you going?" he said in the same tone with more care in it.

"I'm doing well as I said before."

"No really Hinita. You're not 'doing well' as you say you are. I can see it in your eyes. How are you Really going?" It court me of guard, that Suga saw right through my efforts to hide the pain I felt. "I..I," I tried to hold back but I couldn't when Suga gave me the look again, "I'm... I'm miserable Suga! I haven't left this bed in 2 weeks! I haven't MOVED in 2 weeks!" I Cried out as tears ran down my face, staining my cheeks. Suga stared at me shocked before coming over to me wrapping his arms around me as I continued to cry.

"Everyone comes here with pity filling their eyes. I love seeing everyone but the way they looked at me... they look at me like I'm dead. Suga I wanna walk again, I wanna see people without the look of pity and I wanna play volleyball again! I wanna play with Kageyama again! More than anything!"

Suga hugged me tight and stroked my hair as I continued to cry into his shoulder. I felt his head turn away. I looked up to him he was looking towards the door before back at me. His stare was loving like a mothers (no wonder he was the team mum) and his voice as soft as an angle's,

"I know your over it. You just want to stand and to play volleyball again. And I'm so sorry this happened to you, but you know better than I do that you can't. I know it sucks and its going to be hard to adjust but you will get through this. I'm here for you always and so is Daichi. The others are too, even though they live so far away they are here for you. We will support you always and..."

"I will always be here Hinita. And I will always love you." Kageyama's voice echoed through the room Suga looked at me and smiled, and whispered, "Him more than any of us." He winked. I blushed. Even though we have only started dating recently and haven't told many people we did tell 'Mum and Dad' (AKA Suga and Daichi) as Kageyama knew they would be accepting.

"Well I best be off now; I'll leave you two love birds together. Kageyama come with me really quick. Bye Hinita. Try look on the bright side for me and keep up that sunshine smile" Suga said as he started walking out of the room smiling at me as I waived and tried to smile back.

Kageyama's POV

"Well I best be off now; I'll leave you two love birds together. Kageyama come with me really quick. Bye Hinita. Try look on the bright side for me and keep up that sunshine smile" I didn't know what Suga wanted but when he turned to me after saying goodbye and put his hand on me, I knew it was something important.

I shut the door behind me but before I could ask what happened Suga piped up, "He's miserable. Its hard to see him like that."

"I know. It's killing me to see him like this." I say. I can feel the tears wanting to break free, but I held them back. "Suga I wanna make him smile. I had an idea but I'm going to need your help. Hinita is going to be released in 1 month..." I start explaining my plan to Suga.