Chapter 6: The Trapdoor

As we entered the forest, Hagrid told us to be careful. We pasted by a dead unicorn. The blood was still warm which didn't make any of us feel better. He spilt ya up into groups. Harry was with Malfoy, Ron was with Hagrid, and Hermione was with me. Hermione and I walked along our path.

"What exactly are we looking for, again?" She asked me.

"Not sure. Some deadly creature that killed a poor unicorn and with probably eat our faces off." I joked.

"That's not really funny. I mean, that could be exactly the thing we find." She replied.

"Let's just hope it doesn't kill us." I said. "Isn't it completely wrong to let eleven year olds walk around a creepy forest, alone, with deadly animals around?"

"Yeah, I guess. It is detention though." She replied. We continued the trail for a little longer until we found more unicorn blood. He Rhône didn't want to touch it, so I had to see for myself if it actually was unicorn blood or something else. It was the blood of a unicorn. And it was extremely warm. Meaning it was just killed.

"Do you think we shou—" I was about to say when I heard Malfoy scream and run towards us.

"Th-the monster..creature thing. Harry. Didn't run....unicorn blood." Malfoy spit out the only word she could say while he was catching his breath. Hermione and I looked at each other and started to run back down our path. Malfoy followed, along with Fangs. We caught up with Hagrid and Ron when they had already taken care of Harry. They were coming back towards us.

We headed out of the forest, said goodnight and goodbye to Hagrid, and went back inside.

**I couldn't find this scene when I looked it up, so the words aren't exact or anything. I just wrote what I remember TwT.**

"What was that thing?" I asked Harry when we all were walking down the hallway.

"I think it was Voldemort." Harry replied. We all had scared faces on.

"If he is..back, do you think he's going to try and kill you?" Ron asked.

"I think if he had the chance, he would've tried to kill me tonight." Harry replied.

"Well who is a person we know that Voldemort has never beaten?" Hermione asks us. We all stared, clueless. "Dumbledore! As long as your with Dumbledore, he can't attack you. As long as your with Dumbledore, you're safe."

"Wait. Why didn't I think of this before?" Harry said, standing up. "Hagrid really wanted a dragon and then a stranger just randomly shows up with one?" Harry stated. "Isn't that quite odd?"

"I guess." I replied. "Why don't we see Hagrid tomorrow morning then?" I suggested.

The next morning, we ran to Hagrid.

"Hagrid! Where did you get the dragon egg?" Harry asked when we got to Hagrid.

"I told ya. I won him from a stranger." Hagrid replied.

"What did he look like?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know. He was wearing a cloak and it made a shadow over his face. He didn't walk much either." Hagrid replied. "Oh, well he was interested in Fluffy."

"He was interested in Fluffy?" Ron repeated.

"Well I'm sure many would be interested in a three-headed dog." Hagrid said. "He was asking some questions about em too."

Us four faced each other then Hagrid.

"He was wondering how we ever got it to sleep." Hagrid began. "I said you just have to play some music and he'll be fast asleep." We now exchanged surprises looks. "I shouldn't have told you that. I should not have told you that." He said as we started to sleepwalk away.