5

After 1 years , Manik came to the India for his business matter with cabir . He had a meeting with the business partner in the hotel . His phone was ringing . It was nyonika . He cut the call . Again she called he cut the call . After 2 hrs , the meeting was over .

      Partner : thank you , mr . Malhotra.. I will discuss with my brother about the partnership.. we will deliver you the good news .

      Manik : thank you so much , mr . Akash sing Raizada .. and deliver my greetings to the Raizada. ( they both shaken the hand)

     Again , party mobile was ringing . He excused and attended the call .

     Nyonika : Manik , stop being stubborn. Come to the London and we will sort out the things . Your dad is angry .

      Manik : nyon...... mom ! I have already decided . you know me very well ... so stop trying to convince and be ready to welcome us !

      He cut the call immediately. Then he heard the song from the oldage home opposite to the hotel .he was shocked by hearing that song . He was stunned.. the song was

       Hum jo mile to aise algae
        Jugnu mein Bhi hai taarae base

  Manik was stunned he tried to move but he couldn't. It was personal song of nandhinis and him . He sang that song only once in a concert . But he felt that this voice was nandhini voice . He was trying to cross the road . But the car doesn't stop to cross .

        "Aur rahungi hamesha ". It was exact nandhini voice . Finally , he was crossing the road without considering the signal . The car was stopped infront of him with the sudden break . The police caught him before he entered the home . POlice identified him that he was one of the top businessmen and he was superstar in the top band . He apologised and hurried to the home.

        All in vain , he couldn't find the singer . He asked the old women ..

          Old women : I'm sorry beta .. she left after getting the phone call.

          Manik : can you tell her.. how she look??

     Cabir came from behind and dragged him to the out of the crowd. Manik shrugged his hand .

     Manik : I heard the nandhini voice cabir ..she was singing our favourite song .

      Cabir : stop it , Manik .. are you in your sense ? She has died .. its been 2 years Manik ...stop behaving like a mad .

      Manik : but I heard the song and nandhini voice .

       Cabir: the song might be sung by one of  your fans Manik ...and the voice it's because still you didn't move on ... (Manik was crying and he hugged her ) stop Manik , enough.... now you have to move on ... your wife to be has called me ... she told she's waiting in the register office. Are you sure ? You can do it ??

      Manik : I have to do it cabir! ( he wiped his tears and left )

       Manik purse was left on the floor . Old man picked that and opened it . He saw the girl pic who had sung the song of Humesha few minutes back ..

         The girl was left the orphanage by taking in the
phone.

       The girl : Akash , already I left .. where are you ? ( she saw the Akash car )

     Akash : where were you?? I told you to wait in the car nah ??

    The girl : sorry mamu. I had seen the oldage home beside the hotel . So I went to entertain them by singing the song.

    Akash :  from which movie ?

     The girl : no ...I have sung my own song . It just came to my mind ....Everyone was became a fan of it .. some people blessed me for my voice . I can be a great singer in future too. ( she proud about herself )

     Akash : ahh... that song...but I couldn't remember the lyrics !! ( he was trying to remember)

       The girl : Hum jo mile to aise algae
        Jugnu mein Bhi hai taarae base ( she was singing the song and he enjoying it )

        Manik in the register office with his wife to be...Manik was looking at her and she smiled at him .
Nandhini ...I am going to marry this girl ..but you are only one who always stay in my heart . I can't love anyone like I love you . But I have to do this . I have to marry her for the Malhotra child in her belly !

    He apologised to nandhini in her heart. He inserted his hand into his pocket to pick the purse . But it wasn't there. He was searching his purse and asked the cabir.

        Cabir : do you have anything important in that  purse ?

           Manik : yes...nandhini photo ( he tried to move from the place and cabir held him )

         Cabir : stop it manik ...your wife to be is watching us ..

        Manik looked at her and showed the fake smile . They were called to marry by the officer.

Now I'm going to reveal the Anjali daughter!

    Tina sing raizada ( Anjali's daughter)

Isn't she look like a nandhini nah ??? Yes !!

Now I'm going to reveal the Anjali daughter!      Tina sing raizada ( Anjali's daughter)  Isn't she look like a nandhini nah ??? Yes !!

    To be continued

How this Tina knows the Manan song ? She forgot everything nah... and nandhini has dead too !

      Are Tina and nandhini related ? But nandhini is an orphan !

       Manik is going to marry ...who ?? And the child in her belly ....is she pregnant?? But how ???

       So many answers going to be reveal .. so stay tuned !!

      If you like it ...give the inline comment and do votings!