In My Mind

I could feel my palms start to sweat; people kept on looking this way as if I was some kind of creep, sure.

I don't blame them, if I saw someone standing in a coffee line dressed as a stalker; I would probably look strangely at them to.

Why in the world I was standing in line to get coffee dressed as a stalker?

Well it was an afternoon, we had just finished our work for the day and the guys were all hyped up, I was no exception.

We decided to bring our hyped selves of off the work space and move on to my place, so we decided to get some coffee first and meet up there.

Why coffee?

Well, firstly we could just get our manager to get some coffee, or just make some coffee when we got to my place, but we had a much funnier way.

We did rock, scissor, paper and the one that lost had to go to a cafe nearby, by themselves, to get five cups of coffee.

Not only is it hard carrying five cups at once but you'd also have to go through town and just hope that no fans would notice you, if they do notice you, you have to run like your life depended on it.

Those were the rules. 

Last time Daesung was the victim, he got home with only one cup which was to boost only half full.  So far Seungri has the lead with two full cups and two cups half full. (No I can't say three cups because we have to take into account how many cups he was holding while running. yes, this is serious business.)

This time. I lost. Damn.

Which leads us back to stalker dressed standing in line for coffee.

The line just couldn't go any slower than this...

 Only three more people before me.

Oh gosh what's taking them so long?

I looked a bit ahead and saw that it was a mother with two children having difficulty choosing which snack to get.

Aiish, the guys must already be at my place by now... hopefully they're not completely wrecking the place... 

 After the children and their mother was a tall lean man and just before me a slightly heavier woman that looked just as annoyed at the delay by the kids in the front as I was.

When they were finally done the line moved very quickly and I was finally at the cashier signaling with my hands that I wanted five cups of coffee. She looked at me as if I was doing some kind of monkey dance and just stared blankly at me... oh god... this is so ridiculous.

So with an effort to deepen my voice to a ridiculous extent I asked for five cups of coffee, this instead seemed to scare the cashier... poor girl.

I left even money and grabbed all the cups and hurried towards the door, I pushed it open with large force and just heard this large bang sound followed by a light thud. Oh god what did I do now.

I looked to see what or who I had slammed with the door so hard that they actually fell. And at the ground with now a red forehead sat a girl with a confused look which turned into a huge grin and then she started laughing. She laughed so hard she had to put her hands on her stomach, but why was she laughing?

''I'm so sorry I didn't see you''

‘‘Hahaha, don't worry 'bout it! I wasn't looking where I was going either.''

You could tell very clearly that she was a foreigner so I was really shocked when she answered in a pretty fluent Korean.

‘‘Oh no but I really shouldn't have just smacked the door open like that''