Eli&Clare Shark In the Water

"Elijah Goldsworthy?!" Ms.Dawes called, I rolled my eyes when he smirked at me and raised his hand, looking back down at the marker he was fildling with.

"Mr.Markus, Ms.Monako...., and lastly, Clare Edwards."

"Here." I said with a sighing, kinda' wishing I weren't. I guess Eli could tell as he looked at me, confused now.

Ms.Dawes turned to get her papers, which of corse Eli took the time to hop over seats to get to me.

"You okay Edwards?"

"Couldn't sleep last night." I said giving him a sarcastic grin.

"I see...you were thinking of me and couldn't get my face outta' your little red head huh?"

"Noooo! My parents kept me up with their constant fighting....as usual." I said hitting his arm with the book I currently held.

"Why were you's all together? Wasn't your dad's turn this week..or whatever?"

"Yeah, but since it's my birthday they both wanted to be there in the morning for me. Whata' great birthday surprise that was." I said sarcastically.

"Oh...I see....well I'm taking you tonight for your birthday you know." He said with the biggest smile I'd ever seen.

"Ughh....I'm having dinner with my parents tonight...You should come!"

"Ehhh....I don't know Clare. Last time I came for dinner you manage to ruin my chances of ever making them like me." He sadly.

"Oh c'mon for me! I'm begging you, if I have guest they won't act so obnoxious infront of them. So you and Adam and Alli will come right?" I said fluttering my eye lashes and giving him a pleading smile with big puppy eyes on top.

"Ughh Fine! You no I can't say no to you when you make that puppy dog face." He replied.

"I kno-" I began to say evily, until Eli's lips crashed into mine stunning me completely, as I began kissing back eagerly.

"suspended for PDA dudeee." we heard, pulling away immediatly, realizing it was just Adam as he began laughing.

"Oh Adam dainner at my place later."

"Ummm why?"

"Because its my birthday, and I figure if you guys come it wont be so awkward or atleast less life theartning." I said smiling at him.

"Ughh fine but I'll have to talk with my mom first."

"Dude, isn't that dangerous, she already doesn't like when you go out, afraid people will judge you."

"Yeah I know, another reason why I don't wanna' go. Plus what if your parents ask about my body and stuff?"

"They wont I promise!"

"Ehh..."

"Please, please, please!"

"Fine but only cause' its your birthday!" He said smiling dimly.

"I love you Adam!"

"Umm excuse me, Eli needs a little love too." He laughed.

I smiled turning to face him, slowling closing in on him..

"What are you doing Edwards?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing." I whispered before kissing him softly, as we were once before.

"Alight class-" I head Ms.Dawes beginning, quickly pulling away from Eli and looking up at the bored. She smiled at me as though saying 'Good chioce Ms.Edwards' or 'Your deffinately lucky I don't write you up for PDA.' Luckily I was her best and most favorite student so that was a plus, I thought picking up my pencil.

"C'mon Alli you have to!"

"No I really don't." She said laughing, walking ahead of me.

"Pleasee, I need you there!"

"Me and Drew finally can go to the movies together alone. Who knows if I'll eve have the chance to do it again if I blow him off now!"

"He can come, it'll be me you, my parents of corse, Drew, and Eli and Adam!"

"Adam...Drew's little brother?"

"Yeah, hes one of mine and Eli's close friends." I said with a pleading smile.

"Ughh..fine but only if I can invite Drew!"

"Yaaay I love you Alli!"

"I know hahaa."

"Hey babe, Clare." Drew said walking up to us.

"Hey baby!" Alli said smiling, I smiled politly, not knowing Drew too well.

"So were still on for tonight right."

"Ehhh.."

"Oh no..." He said already knowing it were bad news.

"I sorta pomise Clare we'd have dinner at here place."

"Who else is going?" He said with relief.

"Oh umm Eli and Adam and my parents." I said with a sad smile.

"Cool." He said taking  Alli's hand into mine, she blushed chey red, giggling underneathe her breath.

"Can you guys get a room!" I said nudging them, the smiled looking behind us, smirks on there faces.

"What?-" I said turning on my toes before Eli caught me in his arms, a smirk dancing across those lips I longed for.  Before I could finished he kissed me, his lips crashing into mine.

"Hey birthday girl." He said smiling, amuzed with my blushing expression.

"Maybe you too should get the room." Alli laughed, going her seperate ways with Drew.

"I can't wait for dinner, I bought you the most perfect present."

"I hate presents, and I hate celebrating my birthday." I said smiling.

"Ehh.....it's a day to celebate, with out you where would I be?"

"Ughh don't be so cute."

"Pobably lost in my room."

"I love you." I whispered, turning to hug him in the middle of the hallway.

"I know....I love you too. So does this mean I can give you your present?"

"Ehh, yes, but only because I'm sure my parents got me something too."

"Good. Now to the Dot we go!" He said pulling at my hand.

"I'll race you to Morty!" I said laughing.

"Oh yeah!" He said letting go of my hand, running even faster. I smiled, racing as fast as my heart beat. He hated when I beated him.

"So what time tonight?" Adam asked, still chewing on his burger.

"6, and be on time."

"Should I be getting you a present?" He asked with a riased eyebrow.

"No."

"Yes!" Eli protested raising his head fom his plate.

"Ahaa, I see theres some conflict over the subject."

"Eli?"

"Bring a gift, it is her birthday."

"Exactly! It's my birthday and I don't want anything!"

"Sorry Clare, but Eli's right."

"Ughh...You guys..."

"Hah, you know you love me."

"Mom, Alli, Adam, Drew and Eli are coming!"

"But this was suppose to be me you and your father time together Clare."

"What? So you's to can argue over which has given me the best present. Or over whether you should be with me on the next holiday! I'm sorry but I'm tired  of hearing it!"

"Ehh...Fine, but only because its your birthday."

"Good."

"Now come and help me set up the tabel, your guest will be arriving soon." She said putting on the fake smile I knew so well. This was going to be quite fun.