Chapter 3

Natalie's Pov

Right now I was deciding on what to what to wear to the date so a couple of minutes later I decided to wear a Cardigan, Sandals, Necklace , white shorts, and a peachy color shirt. When I was done I saw Liam downstairs in a simple white t-shirt black pants and his boots.

He's sooooooo handsome but he still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet which I'm still bumbed about.

"You look beautiful Nat!" Liam said which made me blush.

"You look alright as as well" i say. When we get to the car Liam opens the door for me a like a gentlemen should (LOL).

While he was driving he had his free hand on my stomach which I was okay with. Tomorrow we had an appointment to see the gender of the baby which I was really excited for. (BTW guys I really don't know about pregnancy so bear with me)

For our date Liam decide to take us to a restaurant. When we got inside Liam had my hand in his.

"Soo what are you getting?" i asked Liam as I scanned the menu.

"Ummm what are you getting" he said with a smirk.

"Probably a chicken salad " i said since I was craving for chicken.

"I'm probably getting a steak" he said

" Wow big guy gets steaks!" I said

" ha ha ha very funny Nat" he said.

Hey guys I decided to update its not a lot so I need you guys to give some ideas too!!!