Wake Up Children!

On December 31st,2019, 5 people wake up in a room together. They all felt pain in their bodies. 3 people felt like they have been shot & stabbed,which they have. One just felt weak in general. And the last person felt like they have been stabbed,which is exactly how they died.

"Tatiana,Anya!" A strawberry blond boy shouts before hugging his older sisters & sobbing in their arms.

"Alexei!" Anastasia & Tatiana said before hugging them back tightly.

       A girl with a hair in a bun looked around. She looked very weak & felt so too. Meanwhile a person arose while groaning from their stab wounds. They were African American with freckles on their face & short black curly hair. When the Romanov kids saw the girl & the African American,they huddled against each other.

"W-who are you?" Tatiana asked as she held her siblings close.

"Mary Tudor."

"Are you a Bolshevik?" Anastasia asked in fear.

"What's that?" Said the African American.

"Good,we're safe for now then . . . "Alexei said before getting a good look at the African American.

          At that same time,Mary also looked at the unknown person. Both had little in common except for royalty. However,they shared an feeling that was stirred up in their chests. Was this admiration? No,this was love.

"W-what's your name?" Mary asked with rosy cheeks.

"My name?"

"Y-yy-yeah,p-please t-tt-tell us y-yy-your name?" Alexei stammered out the question while blushing.

"Pippy Hamilton Nice. "