Chapter 1: How It All Begins

Freddie Mercury's View
February 28th, 2005

- 12:00 am -

I sat in the Nursery in my rocking chair and tried my best to get Ezra to sleep, she kept crying. "Oh Ezra. Please darling, go to sleep" I said in a calm tone. I tried to put the Pacifer in my one month old's mouth but she spits it out and cries louder. "Oh God" I grumbled and bounced her a bit in my arms.

Soon, Jim came through the door with a warm milk bottle and Delilah and Oscar at his feet

Soon, Jim came through the door with a warm milk bottle and Delilah and Oscar at his feet. "Here's the bottle, love" he said, Scottish accent leaked from his words. "Thank you" I say and give it to Ezra, she cries a little and then starts drinking. I sigh in relief, "I'm gonna miss this" I say, sadly. "Me too, God I don't even want to think about it" He replied while Delilah hops on the side table and looks at Ezra, she tries reaching for Delilah and I giggle.

Oh I'm gonna miss my angel, but I'll always be with her. I already been diagnosed with AIDS in 1989, but I didn't let that stop me. But I knew time was going fast and I savor every moment. I smiled at Ezra, "I'm gonna take good care of Ezra, Freddie" Jim whispered. "I know...your gonna do great, Love" I smiled.

I take the bottle out of Ezra's mouth and sit her on the floor with Oscar. Oscar soon runs from Ezra with her giggling and crawling after him. Me and Jim both laugh; We stood and I walked slowly behind her while Jim went in front. "She's so adorable" He says. I smiled again.

Lord I'm gonna miss her.

~~~

Roger Taylor's View
November 27th, 2007

I sat with my Family, Friends, and Band Mates while the Casket Carriers were taking Freddie out of the Church, I wiped my tears while Sarina comforted me and my 4 year old Rae leaned against my chest as she sat in my lap

I smiled and looked over at Jim sitting with Ezra on his lap, she looked bored and didn't know what was going on. I'm glad she doesn't but will one day have to.

Me and Sarina agreed to take custody of Ezra until she's 16 since Jim said it would be too much for him, it'll be joy having her in our home.

~~~

Hey Guys! I'm going to be working a little bit more on this story while taking a break from "Someone Saved My Life".

Hope you guys enjoy

- Jordan