47 and 48

Chapter 47:

Vannie's Pov

"It's a promise ring..." He whispered as Ed sung Kiss Me. I nodded. He put it on my finger. "It's our song" he looked me in the eye. I smiled. His lips met mine. "I love you" he said before kissing me. "I promise you that'll never change." He smiled after catching a breathe. "I promise you I'll always love you..." I said playing with the matching ring on his finger. He smiled. I pulled my hand up to his lips and kissed it "My lady!" He smiled. "My good sir!" I nodded. He pulled me in to his chest. He put my feet on his. He moved step to step. I closed my eyes as we danced... We were alone... The ginger Jesus sung to us. I was like a dream... A fairy tale. I could stay likes this forever... "I promise I'll alway be here" Harry whispered in my ear. "I promise I will never leave you..." I whispered back. He lifted my head till it was face to face with his. I opened my eyes. "You're perfect to me..." He smiled. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me" he continued. I leaned in to his chest and wrapped my arms around him. His hand rubbed against my back. He held me different... It felt right... Like it was meant to be. I wanted to stay like that... With him... Forever.... He kissed my jaw. He made a trail until he reached my lips. "I just want to tell you how perfect you are... How much I Love... How much I need you..." He confessed. Tears were building up in his eyes... They were building up in mine. He fingers intertwined with mine as he held our hands in the light. "You are everything to me..." He whispered.

Harry's Pov

I stared at her. My angel. My everything. She looked beautiful. The way her eyes sparkles in the dim light. The way her lips curved. The way she spoke. She only made me fall deeper and deeper in love. I was about to cry. We only had two months left together. A month was already gone. I couldn't imagine me with out her. "I love you so much..." I told her. I've said it hundreds of times today but it was the truth. I loved her. I've never felt this way about anyone. She was perfect. She was beyond perfect. She was mine. I wanted to hold her their in my arms forever. I was lost in thought. Her smile was perfect. I kissed her again. Ed sung in the back ground. He was the one person I could thank for all this. For her. If I hadn't went to his concert I would of never met her. We wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be in love. My phone started to ring. I was snapped out of my thoughts. I reached in my pocket. "Who is it?" Vannie asked. "Umm.. Liam" I told her. I was about to hit ignore when she said "You better answer it... He left with Niall right after we did." She told me. She was right. I answered. Liam was frantic. He told me he lost Niall. Of course... Right when it was just me and her. When we were alone. We were in a perfect fairy tale. When I knew she loved me back. I sighed and hung up. She didn't have to ask. She knew what happened. She gave a peck to my lip. I was so close.

Chapter 48:

Vannie's Pov

"I don't want to leave!" I begged. "I don't either..." Harry looked down. "Then stay!" I begged. "We have to fund Niall..." He trailed off as he pushed me in to the car. I felt like I was going to cry. Harry froze "I'm sorry, babe" he said giving me a kiss on my cheek. I tried to smile. He got in to the car and drove away from my fairy tale.

Niall's Pov

I sat there a while flipping through pictures of her. I finally convinced myself to get out of the car. I grabbed my food and started in the building. I had about two hours left till I needed to be back. The warm glow of the sun warmed my face as I stood at the door. I pulled it opened and took the elevator up to my floor. I was by myself and alone. I walked slowly to my flat. I pulled the door open. It felt different to me. I shut the door and took a seat. I flipped through channels till I stopped on football. The smell of Peri-Peri warmed my nose. I just then realized how hungry I was. I took a bite of the warm piece of heaven. An Idea came in to mind. I finished my food and searched for paper and a pin. It took what seemed like forever. After I found them I ran upstairs to the way to familiar place. I braced myself for this. It was going to be different since Vannie wasn't here. I took a deep breathe. Here I go. I knocked on the door. Here I go....

Maiya's Pov

I was alone. I've been alone. My best friend chose a guy over me. It didn't matter who he was. I've known here longer. She's been my best friend since eighth grade. I thought she was better than this. I heard a knock on the door. I got up and slowly reached the door. I pulled it open to a curious Niall. "What wrong?" He asked. I shrugged as he came in. "Hey... I'll be right back..." He said and then dashed off toward Vannie's room. Did he forget something? I watched as he disappeared around the corner. Wasn't he suppose to be in the hospital? I waited and waited.... How long is a minute to him? I finally took my seat again. At least he's talking again... I flipped through a book that was laying on the coffee table. About thirty minutes later Niall came back... "I would love to stay and chat but... I gotta go..." He said as he ran to the door. I waved a goodbye to him. He turned around before leaving out the door "Do go in to her room please..." He told right before he was in the hall. Why?

Harry's Pov

"I'm sorry... I have to go help Liam find him." I told her as I laid her down in her hospital bed. She looked at me with weary eyes. "I'm sorry... At least you get out tomorrow." I said kidding her forehead. "Please stay!" She begged. "I can't... We have about 30 minutes to find Niall and get him back." I told her. She gave me a pleading look. "I'm sorry... I love you" I have her a kiss then left. I didn't dare turn back around, knowing what I would see would only break my heart.

Niall's Pov

I stayed hidden until I was sure Harry gone. I got out the car and ran inside. I followed the familiar path that Liam and I raced earlier. I stopped at the room me and Vannie shared. She was probably asleep by now. I looked at the clock. Yep... 11:30 pm... I pushed open the door. It was dark. I made out her shadow the walked over to it. One last time, I told my self. I lifted her awake. I slowly removed her clothes. She as half asleep. She responded to ever touch and kiss I made. I took off my clothes.