PROLOGUE

Happiness and sadness are the two things she felt at the moment. Life hasn't been fair on her for a while but whenever she remembered her child and her faith in Allah, all her sorrow vanished. A weak smile made it way out of her lips as her only daughter emerged from the stairs running up to her. She wiped off the lone tear that escape her eyes, not wanting to the little girl to notice.

"Mummy, why are you crying" her tiny voice hit to her ear. Her daughter is indeed smart, she knew when her mother is in a bad mood. Letting out a smile, she pinch the bridge of her daughter's nose.

"Mummy is not crying, something got into my eyes" she ushered. The little girl stared at her, as if trying to make if her mom is really telling the truth. She can't help it, whenever she look at the little girl, all the memories reappear fresh in her mind. Her daughter is her only only strength, support and her family.

Short right? Sorry . I was going to post everything today plus chapter one but then I lost my nephew in a ghastly accident (so sad) , I couldn't bring myself to type.

My girl Zaynab10_ is writing a book about me and mehn I am so happy. She is my one pillar , I love you hun❤️.

Let's have a tagfest. Tag your friends so that they will know about the book and add it to their library.

I don't know when I will be posting the first chapter but I hope soon .

Love , Amimi
Wed,Jul 15
22:56 PM.