Chapter 3

Yay!!! Chapter 3 xD please comment and fan if you like :). I don't have anyone to dedicate this chapter to.... yet. But comment and I'll dedicate it to you!!!! So.... enjoy!!! xD 

  Considering it was a special night, I dug my special body wash and hair shampoo and conditioner my aunt brought me back from Paris out from under the sink. This task would have been easy, but it was a lot harder than it sounds because of all the girly crap I had cluttered n there. After finding the little kit, I cleaned up all the lotions, perfume, hairspray, and make-up that completely covered the floor. Considering how long it would take to re-organize everything, I resolved in just cramming everything back into the cabinets. 

  Anxious to see Ben again as son as possible, I did the best to clean myself quickly without doing too sloppy of a job. I wanted to be perfect, but I couldn't wait any longer. Screw perfection I thought stubbornly. Quickly I shaved my legs, although still careful to not cut myself. 

  Pretty soon I was stepping out of the shower, wrapped in my towel. I dried off, then put my hair up in another towel. 

  Mentally I tried to pick out my outfit as I walked out of my bathroom, entering my bedroom. Surprised at the sight of Ben on my bed, I jumped back a little.

 "Oh," I barely breathed.

  With a smirk, his reply was, "scare you?"

  "No, startled is more like it."

  "Sure," he said teasingly.

  "Exactly, so get your facts right." Mocking utter seriousness, I used a stern tone. Ben chuckled, then stood p from his sitting position. 

  "You're so cute." He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. Adoringly, he started to nuzzle my neck. 

  "I know," it came out barely, just as a whisper. I cupped his hands in mine. My heart was pounding so hard I was surprised that it didn't beat right out of my chest. Without realization at first, a sigh escaped my lips. 

  You could say that it was a sigh of pure pleasure, ecstasy even, but there was also a hint of sadness disguised in it. 

  I should have known that Ben would see right through it. 

  "What's wrong?" The perfect picture of concern was displayed upon his face. 

  "I'm fine?"

  "No you're not."

  "How do you know?" I challenged.

  "Because I didn't ask if you were okay."

  This time the sigh was voluntary. 

  "Tell me."

  "No, it's stupid." I mumbled.

  "Nothing is stupid to me if it bothers you this much."

  "Fine." I let out a deep breath that I hadn't realized I'd been holding in. "It's just..." I racked my brain, searching for the correct words to try to explain. "It's just that I wish you were mine." 

  Yet again, I let out a sigh. Geez this must be unattractive I scolded myself.

  Ben's response involved (of course) some chuckling, and a, "Is that all?"

  Taken back, I stuttered, "Y-yesss... why? Sh-should there be m-more?" 

  Again, with the chuckling, what is up with that? He began to run his fingers through his hair. "Here," he spun me around to face him. Resting his forehead against mine, he continued, "It would be my honor," the emphasis on the "my honor" caused me to hold my breath in until he completed, "...to be your man."