Chapter two:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alrighttt soo here's chapter Two!!:D haha yeahh two chapters in one day:p tell me how you like it and I shall write more!!:D Love, me:)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made my way through the woods. I've always loved forest. I walked around just taking in the scenery. Smiling while taking it all in. Sighing i got to business. I put my hands palms up in front of me. I closed my eyes and let the fire flow through me. I felt the fire fill my veins and that made my day. Here in this forest i didn't have to hide who I am. I Elena Carmen Santana am a fire bender. It's me and I love it. I smiled as I moved the fire back and forth between my hands. I stayed like that for a few hours just letting go. I opened my eyes to see a wolf looking at me. I should be scared but let's face it i'm not normal. I walked forward and then noticed this was no regular wolf. It was huge!! I smiled while I ran my fingers through it's silver coat on it's back. It purred and tried getting closer to my hand. I smiled and rubbed and scratched it's head.

"Elena Carmen Santana!!! Get your butt in here!! Time for dinner!" My mothers voice came. I sighed and kissed the wolfs head before turning to leave. I walked to the house and went in the kitchen to be met with momma setting the table. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. Sitting down we both started to eat.

"How was your first day mi amor?" My momma questioned. 

"Really good mom. I like it here." I smiled. It was a rare thing for me to smile. But it felt right. I finished my dinner and put my dishes in the sink before heading to my room to change. Practice had taken a lot out of me. I laid down in bed and in 2 seconds flat was asleep. Forks Washington might not be so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sooo I know this is a short chapter buttt I have more written I just don't wanna post if no one will read so give me your input por favor!!:D More will be here soon!:D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~