Part 2

After what had felt like forever, I finally came to my senses and tried to find the figure. I ran around the whole house 1,000 times, but I never found the thing. I mean it was a figure. Thin air. What was I thinking?

I turned around and went upstairs to my room. I walked in the room and saw my sister sleeping. She looked so peaceful. Never mind that, I walked towards my bed and I crawled in. I took a quick glance at the closet and realized that the red door was open and, the nuse was still in there. I jumped out of bed and ran right to the closet. I grabbed the nuse and ran downstairs and into the back yard. I sprinted to the fire pit and dropped the nuse. I found some sticks and threw them into the fire pit along with the nuse. I grabbed the lighter that was sitting on the chair in front of me. I flicked it on and grabbed the starter fluid and lit everything.

I ran away thinking that it would probably explode. Once I got far enough away from it, I turned around and watched it burn.

I felt a rush of relief go down my spine. I walked away happily. As I walked away I kept thinking how it came back and right back into the closet.

I kept trying to clear my mind but I couldn't. I just kept going back to the moment where I found it back in my closet. "UGH GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I ran into the house and into my room. I jumped into my bed and started to cry. I have to get this out of my head.