seventeen

"your face looks really bad

"your face looks really bad. starting to look like your dad a lot more." Rafe told JJ bending over taking a look at him, JJ spit on him causing Rafe to back up and laugh.

"oh, shit." he wiped the spit off, "i can see where Caroline gets it from" he laughed as the lights started to flicker.

"gentlemen!" security yelled walking in, Kelce let go of JJ roughly, "is there a problem?"

"pardon me, officer. no, there's not an issue. i just- actually, yes. no, there is an issue. uh, we got a criminal trespass in progress here. beep! call it in, right? blatant disrespect for private property. i'm in violation of all kinds of shit, sir, but these young gentlemen, uh, caught me, sir, and they're about to take me away. and that's what you should do, escort me out of here." JJ explained lifting his wrists up like he was going to be put in handcuffs, the guard grabbed his arm starting to lead him out of the locker room.

"all right. fix that tie, son. you're lookin' spiffy, too. you Powerpuff girls have fun." JJ pointed.

"tell Caroline she looks pretty hot for a Pogue!" Rafe called out, JJ clenched his jaw running back over to Rafe but the guard and Kelce grabbed him before dragging him out.

Ace and Kie talked quietly hearing some fussing going on making the two girls look over seeing JJ and the security guard.

"look- look, man, i can walk myself. i got legs. can you see that, brother?" JJ told the man.

"come on."

"JJ?" Ace asked quietly turning around watching the scene.

"i really appreciate what you did back there. let me just walk out by myself. oh! Mr. Dunleavy, i see you got your drink. good, that's really nice of you. i'm actually gonna down that." JJ argued then grabbed the drink downing it.

"aah! whoo! i really appreciate the discretion, Daryl, you know? it's okay, everybody! do not panic. leave it to the men and women in uniform" JJ clapped causing more people to look, "let's hear it for them. Rose! you look like lady liberty. it's good to see you again. hey, buddy, can i have one of those?" JJ pointed at some snacks, Ace snorted covering her mouth holding in her laugh hearing what JJ said to Rose.

"let go of him!" both Ace and Kie call out causing their parents to hush them quickly as Rafe walked up next to them laughing quietly.

"you can't just boot him!" Kie yelled.

"we invited him here." Ace adds as the two girls' parents tried quieting them down. "we're members of this club."

JJ pushed the security guard away causing him to crash into a waiter and drop things, "sorry about that. hey, mandatory power hour at Rixon's, Baby and Kie. Pope, you as well, all right? Rixon's Cove. let's roll. all right, Ace, Baby. Kie, come on. workers if the world unite. throw off your chains." the two girls looked at each other ignoring their parents running over to the boys laughing moving around people, Ace flipped Rafe off causing him to glare at her.