#23: Paparazzi..

Louis: It doesn’t really bother you too much. As long as you have him right next to you. Most of the photos being snapped are of you two walking down the street with his arm around your waist. He does get quite annoyed when the paparazzi get up in your face. “Fuck off will you? I’m trying to spend some time with my girlfriend.”

Zayn: You two are very good at getting away from the paparazzi. But occasionally, they’ll find Zayn and follow the two of you around. He grasps your hand protectively, trying to get away from the nasty swarm of people. “Sorry about that,” he apologizes as you two get away. You smile and kiss him, “Don’t worry about it.”

Harry: "Looks like we’ve got company," he mumbles to you as the paparazzi catch up. He intertwines his long fingers with yours as you two make it down the street. You both try to ignore the people, but sometimes, just for fun. You’ll both pull on silly faces for the camera, resulting in a laugh every time.

Liam: It’s not that you’re used to it, it’s just easier to handle now that you’ve been dating Liam for awhile. Photographers get many good cutesy pictures of the both of you. His arms wrapped around your waist while his head is resting on your shoulder in the grocery store was a popular one! You even print it out and framed it.

Niall: He squeezes your hands tightly as he tries to get through the crowd of people. Paparazzi are always shoving the camera in your face. “Please move out of the way,” he begs, “Please.” You’ll give him a few reassuring squeezes to signal that you’re still there right next to him. As you get into the car, he’ll bury his face into the crook of your neck. “Finally some peace and quiet.”