One

You had been away from your siblings for some time. You'd been so fed up with everyone. Your siblings had all the great things in their all powerful forms and their human forms.

Wrath, Pride, and even Sloth had wings. Wrath, Greed, and Lust had horns. Greed had four arms and spikes coming from his elbows.

Lust was beautiful, she could get any man, woman, or otherwise to fall in love with her. Gluttony could eat without end. Wrath had a way of scaring people with a single look. Pride was more things than you could count. Sloth could go forever without doing anything and he'd still look flawless. Greed could get whatever he wanted with or without persuasion.

You? You were puny. No horn, no spikes, no wings, no extra arms. They were all powerful and you were the runt sister who couldn't hold her own in anything except for being sarcastic, which was something, one of the only things, she mastered a long time ago.

Being Envy was annoying. You could find anything and everything you could to be envy about, and the worst part was that it was against your will. You couldn't help but be envious of everyone, it was your name.

Hell, you even envied other people's names.

Being Envy sucked ass and you hated every bit of it.

It didn't help that all of your siblings were better than you at everything. So you ran away, you decided to go on your own and try and get away from the most annoyingly enviable people in the entire universe.

You went somewhere you could hopefully enjoy, take a bit of your name away. To effectively do that, you changed your name, wanting nothing to do with your real name, Livia which literally translated to 'envious'.

From now on, you were known as Y/N. And you would remain that way.

You decided to go to Mystic Falls, it definitely had a history of problems, so why not go somewhere with a personality that matched yours.

Problematic.

You drove into the town, currently very far from your brothers and sisters who were on another continent.

Your phone rang and you rolled your eyes to pick it up, knowing that if you didn't they'd just keep calling.

"What do you want, Ulysses?" You asked sharply.

"Where the hell are you, sister?" He asked with just as much venom.

"I've been gone for three days, Ul, and you're calling now to see where I am?" You replied.

"Sister." He warned you, the anger evident in his tone. He always had a short fuse.

"Give me the phone." Said another voice on the other end.

"No, Corvus." Ulysses said.

"Just give me the damn phone, I want it."

"No. You're just going to take it, you greedy bastard."

"Give me the damn phone. I want the phone, I just want to talk to my sister. I want the phone." Corvus argued.

By the silence and then sound on the other end, they stared each other down and Ulysses finally handed the phone over to Corvus.

"Hello, sister. I want you back here." Corvus.

"You always want something, Corv." You said, "And, no, I'm not coming back."

"Give me the phone." Vanity said in the background. You rolled your eyes again, this happened every call. You and Rocco usually just laid in the background, not caring what they were doing.