🔥MAROONED 🔥

Chapter 1
A heavy rain fell and off I go to my wonderland. When I got there,I saw myself wandering in a beautiful garden,then I sighted a handsome prince, I recognized him immediately,the tall,fair, charming-looking prince I have been waiting for all my life,I stopped and called out to him 'My prince' shouting at the top of my voice. He heard me, turned slowly like the handsome prince that he was and walked towards me with a broad smile on his pink lovely lips,he held my hand and we walked on the same path in silence. As we walked slowly swinging our hands,I was admiring his handsomely carved face,strong biceps and tenderly feeling the softness of his hand. I was oblivious that my dress had been changed from my nightie into a beautiful white dress. We got to a magnificent pool where he stopped suddenly and looked into my eyes. I gave a shy smile and starred at my toes. I instantly knew what he was going to do.
'This is going to be the best moment of my life' I thought to myself. He looked at me and smiled, never have I seen such beautiful eyes in my life,I smiled too. He drew closer and asked in a low tone 'Will you marry me?' ' Yes', I said bluntly and almost screaming,he smiled broadly and as he was about to hug me, I felt a hard hit on my back 'Won't you get up?,you lazy nymph' my Mother fired as I opened my eyes only to find myself hugging and smooching my pillow.
' It's a dream again' I said waking up into reality