A/N (Bonus Drabble)

I had this wired dream where it was Halloween and I told everyone not to scare me. (Me and my brother where also in a hotel with my old teacher

They ended up scaring me
( I should see if anyone heard my scream)
But then some people dressed in monster costumes, and others were ''fighting'' them

I was scared out of my mind, but when everyone was done they gave me all their costume masks.
The party was over but a person said that they left their headphones here.

I looked for them (and found them), but the owner didn't seem to be found. When this kid took them from me. I wasn't going to let that happen, so I dragged him and me to a group of kids in the lobby.

They said they were Jonathan's headphones
( I learned the name of the kid) , and would give it back to him.

I believed them and took it out of the other kids hands and have it to the group. The thief kid wasn't having it and through a grenade at the front of the lobby.

Everybody yelled grenade. I was heading back to my room, but my old teacher stopped me and lead me to a fire exited with a stairway outside.

While I was waiting for the fire men, I talked to some elderly people (I forgot about what we were talking about)

When these people were having trouble getting out of the hotel. It was a parent, child, and what I'm guessing was an aunt or an older sister.

The child had a face prosthetic and was holding on tightly to her mother. They were right by the exit, and the fire wasn't far behind her.

No one was helping them.

I told them to grab my hand, and I would help them get down the stairs. They grabbed my hand and where lead to safety.

During this time the aunt hit her head and fell at the edge of the stairway the fire right behind her. I was heading to help her as well when The is voice rang out.

"For if you are hurt, I will be your mattress"

I grabbed the woman's hand that was reaching out to me. I helped for stand up, and walked down the steps that got more unstable with every step we took.

When we got to the bottom she was taken to an ambulance, and so where the others.

Then a song rang out. It was sad but I couldn't understand the lyrics.

Can anyone tell me what this means?