Part 1

Naina dressed her dearest sister Avni.
Naina:Wah jeeji...wah...you look so pretty now.Neil will be flattered when he sees you now.
Avni blushed.
Avni:By the way my dear sis..Neil is already flattered.
NAINA:Oh..ya...Neil is already mad about you and that's why he is bringing his parents here to show his beloved to them.
Avni:Naina...Neil is your jeejaji.Don't call him by his name.
NAINA:So considerate towards him.Ok agreed.I will call him jeejaji.
Avni smiled.
Rano came:Are you not done with dressing?Maheshwaris will reach now.
Naina:Let them come mom.Jeeji is ready.
Rano smiled at Avni.
R:My daughter is so beautiful.Let no evil eyes fall on you.
Avni smiled.
NAINA:Mom...only your eldest daughter is beautiful?I have also dressed up as jeeji's future in laws are coming.Am I not looking pretty?
Rano:You are always pretty my naughty daughter.That's why you won beauty contests in your college.But today more than your beauty Avni's beauty is more significant.Because the boy's family is coming to see Avni,not you.They giggled.Naina:Ok ok...

Maheshwaris reached.Mohit and Rano recieved them happily.

Mohit-Rano:Welcome welcome...

Avantika:Where is Avni?Rano:She will come now

Rano:She will come now.
Rano went inside.
Rano:Avni...come...
She saw Avni wiping the stain on Naina's dress.
Avni:Naina was drinking juice and it fell on her dress.
Naina:I wore it so happily.It got spoiled.How will I come out like this?
Rano:Avni...they are waiting for you.Naina...no problem.You change your dress and come.
NAINA:Ok.
Harish was eating the snacks which were served.
Avantika whispered:Harish..we are here to see Avni,not to eat.Don't eat as if you have not eaten anything since many days.
Harish:Let her come first.Till then let me enjoy.Very tasty.
Avantika gave him a weird expression.
Rano brought Avni to the drawing room where all were sitting.
Neil and Avni's eyes stuck up to each others.They smiled at each other.
Harish and Avantika blossomed seeing Avni.
Avni touched their feet.They blessed her.
Avantika:Neil...I must say.I never thought that your selection would be so good.
All were happy.
Harish:Avantika,he is my son.So his selection would be good.It's natural.
Avantika stared at him:Don't take credits for that.
Harish::Did I say anything wrong?
Harish had a naughty smile on his face:My selection was always good.Remember...I only selected you for myself.Don't you remember those days?
Avantika blushed.
Avantika caressed Avni:I liked Avni so much that I want to take her home immediately.
Mohit said seriously:How can you decide alone to take Avni home?Even I have the right to voice my opinion as her father.
All became dull.
Suddenly Mohit smiled:Have patience and wait.Let the wedding happen and then you take her home.
Everyone smiled.
Harish:You scared us Mohit.
Mohit:No need to be scared Harish.I had decided that Neil would be my son in law the day I met him first through Avni.
Rano:Yes.How can we get a better boy for our Avni?Harish and Avantika smiled.

How can we get a better boy for our Avni?Harish and Avantika smiled