𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Rapunzel

I'm talking to Belle when Elsa bursts into the common room and grabs me by my wrists pulling me to the side. I've stopped questioning what she does at this point and instead just stayed silent and listened. She bit her lip as she lent forward and began to whisper in my ear.

"Hiccup's been petrified"

Before I could respond Tooth ran through the door and stood in-front of us holding a piece of parchment. I watched as Elsa looked down at her feet as she began to speak.

"Attention please! In light of recent events these new rules will be put in to place and will be put into effect immediately!". She paused and began to unravel the parchment in her hands.

"All students must return to their common rooms by six o'clock every evening, and all students will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher" she began to walk out the room before quickly turning back to shout.

"No Acceptions!".

The common room fell silent for a moment. I watched as a few sets of eyes landed on Elsa but they were quickly removed with one icy glare. She sighed and looked at me with big glassy eyes.

"Punzie we have to talk to North, I don't believe it's him, but If he did let the monster loose last time, he'll know how to get into the chamber of secrets". Her eyebrows knitted together and I could see her mind sinking deeper into thought.

"Elsa you heard Tooth! We're not allowed out now except for class" I whispered, I do not want another chance at getting expelled, not again. Suddenly a smile grew across her face lifting up at one cheek.

"Go find Jack and Flynn, I think it's time to get my cloak out again".

Elsa

They're late. I've been stood outside North's for almost twenty minutes how hard is it to track down two Slytherin boys? I was about to ditch them and confront North myself when I see three pairs of feet bundling towards me, I let out a giggle before ripping the cloak of Rapunzel and the boys.

"You know an invisibility cloak only works if you cover all of you right" I smiled at Rapunzel who was stifling a laugh of her own. Flynn just rolled his eyes as Jack rubbed the back of his neck. I turned away front them and hopped up the steps to swing the huge knocker on the door. I could hear heavy footsteps approaching so I backed away slightly. The door flew open to reveal North stood there, holding two massive machete swords. Rapunzel squealed and jumped behind Flynn, North let out a sigh.

"What are those for?" Flynn said in a clearly accusing tone. North furrowed his brows and looked down before lowering the swords and placing them to the side.

"Oh,uhm right. I was expecting- yknow what it doesn't matter, come on in! I just made a pot of tea" he smiled down at us. I found it questionable his complete disregard for the new rules welcoming us inside but I accepted anyways. I walked in and took a seat in an armchair with Jack perched on the arm whilst Rapunzel and Flynn settled next to eachother on the sofa. I watched carefully as Norths shaky hands overflowed my teacup and began to brim over the edge of the saucer. I quickly got up and took the tea from him and began to pour between the cups.

"North are you okay?" I tried to ask him in a gentle tone, he looked up and gave me a half hearted smile.

"I'm okay Elsa it's okay".

"Did you hear about Hiccup?" Jack asked as he lent forward on the edge of the arm towards the table. North fumbled around with a few things before answering.

"Oh, yes I heard about that alright" he whispered quietly whilst continuing to scour through the items in his hut. North seemed on edge and I knew the friendly approach wasn't going to get me any answers.