I Didn't Mean To Hurt You

Jake's POV

I was just reading a book, just lying on my bed. All of a sudden, Izzy started to stare at me, an uncomfortable stare. She was staring at me like I was an object or something. Or like I was a present about to wrapped open, from Santa. I was starting to feel annoyed. Like, doesn't she have better things to do than just stare at me.

"Erm...Izzy, can you stop staring at me?" I asked her.

"I just want to make sure, you're okay. As for one, you're reading a book which you never usually do." She exclaims. Well, I can read a book once in a while. I got so mad at her that I slammed the book down on my bed, she jumped at what I did.

"You know, I can read a book once in a while! But maybe I will be okay, if YOU stop staring at ME!!" I yelled at her. With also pointing at her.

"Or maybe, you can't stop staring at me because you're Miss Perfect Izzy! That everyone loves but guess what?? No one loves you...!" I regret saying those words to her, especially the last part. Her eyes began fill with tears.

"Fine then!! I won't help you!!!" She yelled back to me.

"Good!!! Go and bother someone else like, Cubby!! It's all you're good at!!" Oh my god, what is wrong with me today?? I'm never like this. She ran out of the room, with tears rolling down her face. I think Cubby was coming up here, as I heard her say "Out of my way, Cubby!!". I hit my head onto my bed. What have I done?!

Cubby came into the room. He was holding his arm.

"Geez Jake. We just heard you two yelling at each other like cats and dogs." Skully exclaims.

"Yeah, it was so loud I'm pretty sure Captain Hook heard it too, but what happened in here??" Cubby asked me. I was fiddling with my fingers, nervously.

"Well, I had an argument with Izzy, over something really stupid and I said something that I shouldn't have said and now she's really mad and upset with me, right now." I exclaimed, with guilt. It was something stupid and I allowed my emotions just get me to the top of my peak.

"Where do you think, she is?" Skully asked me. I honestly had no idea where she could be. She could be ANYWHERE in the hideout, or even on the beach.

"I don't know, where she could be." I say to them. We first began to check the kitchen, she wasn't there. Not even in the basketball court, or the treasure room. The last place we checked was the bathroom. I noticed the door locked. She must be in there. I tried to turn the door knob but it wouldn't budge. I tried to shove myself against the door, it still wouldn't open. Cubby also tried too. All of a sudden, we heard something dropped. Like a 'thud'. We all looked at each other, startled and worried. I banged on the door.

"Izzy! We know, you're in there! Open up!!" I yelled, but I got no response from her. What have I done??

Izzy's POV

I had an argument with Jake. He said horrible stuff to me. I ran to the bathroom. I locked the door, so Skully, Cubby, and especially JAKE, don't see me like this. I'm sitting on the bath, crying and with pills in my hands. I don't want to deal with Jake with his excuses and 'apologies'. Of course, no one loves me. I'm just being used in the crew. And of course, I'm only good at bothering people.

I looked at the knife in my hand. I was hesitant but then I was filled with rage. I swallowed the pills and start to cut myself. All of a sudden, I heard a faint sound of someone trying to open the door but it was too late. The knife fell out my hand, as I was losing my conscious. And my whole world went black.

Jake's POV

"Stand back guys, I'm going to knock this door down." I exclaimed, as I swung my sword. I didn't knock the door down but I managed to open it. And it didn't make a dent in my sword. Wow, Peter made one good heck of a sword from the Forever Tree. Wait, I need to apologise to Izzy first. As we ran into the bathroom. The first thing that I noticed was Izzy lying on the floor, unconscious. She also looked pale and weak. There was a knife on the floor covered in blood, with blood surrounding her.