Your Wedding Day

Violet: You and Violet got married at a small chapel in front of close friends and family. The Quagmires were there and Violet's siblings, you were happy that you were finally at the alter saying I do to the girl you loved the most.

Klaus: You married Klaus at the city garden surrounded by roses, daisies, and various other flowers, The two of you invited Violet, Sunny and few of your closest friends. Klaus couldn't take his eyes off of you, and you could see that happy tears fall down his face as you said your I do's.

Duncan: You and Duncan couldn't figure out where you wanted to get married so he whisked you off to Las Vegas where you said your I do's at a small chapel. When you and Duncan exchanged rings, you whispered the words I love you as he pulled your veil back and planted a soft kiss on your lips.

Isadora: You and Isadora got married on the beach at sunset, afterwards you and new wife, had your reception at a small restaurant. You were happy that you two were finally married and couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with her.

Quigley: You and Quigley got married at the top of Mount Fraught in the summer and you said your I do's in front of your closest friends and family. Before you said your vows, Quigley whispered to you and told you that you looked beautiful.

Esme: You and Esme got married in Veblen hall, in front of the city's elite. Afterwards, you two held each other close as you danced together and you whispered to her telling her how much you love her.

Carmelita: You and Carmelita decided to get married at a vineyard. While you and Carmelita said your vows, you told her that she meant the world to you and that you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with her.

Olaf: You and Olaf got married performing a play where there was a wedding scene. Afterwards, you stopped the play and you had your reception onstage where you danced together and looked into his eyes.

Fiona: You and Fiona got married on the Queequeg II, but you spent your reception on land at a small restaurant by the ocean. You two couldn't take your eyes off of each other. When the two of you cut your wedding cake, you fed each other small pieces of cake.

Lemony: Because you and Lemony decided to have a low budget wedding, the two of you decided to get married at home, you hired a wedding officiant, and you said your I do's in the privacy of your own home.