CHAPTER-12 truths?

I stood there shocked as fuck, eyes filled with fear ,realization hit me hard he was the same guy at the street that day comparing to that when he was drenched in blood not of his but for the ones he take
His face crystal clear on my mind

???: I think we have met before (as he raised his left eyebrow)

Y/n: y-you ( I tried to run but then sehun held me) leave me leave I said leave me (I was struggling in his arms)

Sehun: no you can't (as he hold me tightly as a whimper left my mouth)

Y/n: (I looked at him in disbelief it was useless to struggle he was too many to hold me)

???: Don't be afraid Y/n

Y/n: (I shut my eyes close thinking that it's just a mere dream and I would woke up soon)

Sehun: ( he pushed me to a seat and indicated me to sit)

???: You must be thinking how we met again

Y/n: please leave me (as tears were about to barge out) I beg you I haven't done anything wrong

???: Shhshh it's okay don't be afraid(as he came near me locking the distance between us I looked at him straight into his eyes)

Y/n: w-why?

???: First let me introduce you myself I am Kim Seok jin

Y/n: I beg you I don't have anything with you please spare my life (as a tear escaped my eye)

Jin: hey don't cry (as he wiped it with his thumb I just pushed my head aside) you want to know why and how your parents are related to me?

Y/n: (I looked at him in utter disbelief) how? (There were so many questions popped in my mind as well my inner me was begging for my life I have saw him he's not a good person those guns still clicked on my mind)

Jin: hey(as he waved his hand in front of me)

Y/n: no I don't want to please leave me I beg you I swear I haven't done anything (I started to beg)