Chapter One

"This is it, hope you like it princess," my dad said as we pulled into the driveway of our new house. We got out of the car and I stood looking at it. It was so tiny. Something that I'm not used to.

This "house" literally looks like the play house I got for my eighth birthday. That's how tiny it is. I look around the house taking in everything about it. I can walk through the whole house in literally less then two minutes.

I sigh as I walk into my bedroom and collapse on my bed. Before we got here my dad had gotten the whole house set up so I wouldn't have to worry about putting all my clothes and stuff away. I went to my closet to change into my pyjamas. For fuck sake, this closet isn't even a walk in, ugh! I get dressed and then walk into my bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. At least I have a bathroom, that's something to make up for the small closet I guess.

"So is your room okay sweetheart?" My dad asks as he walks into my bedroom. "Well it's obviously way smaller then my old room but I guess I'm going to have to get used to it since you wouldn't let me live with Stacy," I replied back. Stacy is my best friend, she offered to let me live with her and her family so I wouldn't have to move but my dad said no. "Well you're my daughter and shouldn't live with anyone but me considering I'm your father Ireland." Fuck, he pisses me off. If he didn't go and mess up his job we wouldn't be living in this shit hole of a house and be back in our mansion.

"Right father, I get it. I'm gonna go to sleep now so can you just close the door on your way out please." I said not even asking. He looked at me with a sad look and walked out. I felt bad for snapping on him. He knew I blamed him for all of this. I really just need to sleep and get all of this off of my mind. I have school in the morning anyways. Ugh, school! I'm really dreading tomorrow.

I woke up and looked at the time. Shit! I'm gonna be late for my first day! I run to the bathroom and take the quickest shower imaginable and curl my hair into waves so it doesn't take as long. I brush my teeth, put on some make-up and voila. I ran into my room and put on my high waisted jeans, with a crop top and paired it with some white converse.

I run into the kitchen and grab an apple and my car keys off the counter. I yell a quick goodbye to my dad and I'm out the front door. I unlock my car and get in. This car is my baby, it's a gt500 Shelby mustang and I love it to pieces. So I'm driving and jamming out to some Justin Bieber and I pull into the school.

Valley View High School, great. I'm so ecstatic! Note the sarcasm. This school is so fucking sketchy! I choose a spot and park. I get out of my car lock the door and a bunch of really scary looking guys surround me.

"Hey mami, you're parked in the wrong spot. So why don't you take your hot rich ass, get back in your car and park somewhere else," one of them says to me. I can hear his accent and that's when I realize I'm at a fucking school filled with Spanish people, ew!

"Fuck no, I don't see anyone's name written here so I'm not moving my car." I said back. "Don't say I didn't warn you mami." I have no idea what he's talking about until the hottest guy I have ever seen pulls in with a matte bmw.

"What's going on here Emilio?" asks the hottie as he gets out of his car. "This girl parked in your spot Nico, I told her to move but she won't." So the hot guys name is Nico and his friend is Emilio. Wow, definitely Spanish. Nico starts walking towards me and I take him in. He's wearing a white v-neck shirt, which I can see his beautifully sculpted abs throw might I add, with some jeans, timberlands, and a leather jacket to top it off. He's wearing some sort of black and white bandana in his hair. God, he's sexy, but why the fuck is he wearing a bandana in his hair? Like fashion disaster much...but he makes it look good I guess. What the fuck are you doing Ireland? You're checking out someone that is fucking Mexican. Stop.