Branara

"Dean!" Kara gasped, unable to hide her increasing shock and hurt. The two silhouettes suddenly jerked back, both staring at the direction of her. "Th-th-this is not what it looks li-li-like," Dean stuttered, pushing away the girl he was once making out with like she was an alien. Tears filled Kara's eyes and her lips trembled. "NO! This is EXACTLY what it looks like!" Kara shouted, hurt and disgust filled her body. "Please..." He trailed off. "Is this true?" Fanny asked suspiciously, grabbing ahold of the situation. "Yes..." Kara whispered. Fanny raised her hand and slapped his face so hard that she left a hand print on his right cheek. She glared at Dean and turned her heel and walked away. Tears were escaping from Kara's eyes now, the urge to run away was almost irresistible. With hurt filled eyes, she turned and ran away. Why? She thought.

She didn't know where to go, she felt so lost. Tears were pouring from her eyes and she slowed to a walk. Wiping the tears away, she kept her eyes to the floor and just thought.

"Kara? What are you doing here?" A familiar voice, Brandon or Pete, questioned her. "Wha..." She trailed off. How did she get here? She stood dumbfounded at his doorstep, not knowing what had happened. "Umm..." She tried to speak. "Come in, I have space," Brandon said, a half smile forming at his lips. "Umm.. Sure," she agreed, walking in. "What's bothering you? You look upset," Brandon asked in concern. Kara blinked back tears but she couldn't speak. Right when she thought about answering him, she broke down crying.

"Shh, shh. Don't cry, just tell me what's wrong," he comforted Kara. Brandon has been a long time friend to Kara, they did almost everything together, so Kara trusted him to listen to her. She told him everything that happened that day. "Wow, that douche, he needs to pay!" Brandon exclaimed. "Don't, she already slapped him," Kara whispered softly, still in shock from that incident. "Fine," he sat down again, pouting. "Aww, you're so cute!" Kara squealed when he pouted, trying to pinch his cheeks. He playfully slapped her hands away, laughing. Once they both stopped laughing, Brandon had an evil smile on his cheeks and started tickling her. "Oh my god! Brandon stahhhpppp!!" She laughed and tried to squirm away from him. Kara fell down onto the floor, pulling him down with her. They stared at each other awkwardly, Brandon being on top of Kara. He slowly leaned down and closed his eyes, lips touching. Kara was shocked at first, not doing anything, but after awhile, she kissed back.

Once they separated for air, Kara blushed deeply. "Err, I need to tell you something... I loved you ever since we became best of friends. When I heard that you were dating Dean, I was devastated. So, may I ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" The slime asked the bunny, smiling. "Yes, yes, YES!" Kara answered happily, jumping up and down. "Just don't ever break my heart, ok?" She became serious again. Brandon hugged her close and whispered in her ear, "I would never break my bunny's heart," and kissed her again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, that's the end of that. Hope u guys like it and like feedback of how I can improve if needed. Hate is appreciated too, it's your opinion. *In Pete's voice* SEE YA!
~helpidkausername