Flaming midnight(a twilight story!:D)

*****Alrighttt soo this is a new story I've been working on...let's not lie haha i kinda got inspired watching hellboy! sue me:p haha. I'm a Twilight nut haha yet i'm not alll gaga about it it's alright books are better than movies..but i mean come on!! the guys are still hot:D soooo here's my new story..tell me how you like it!:D****

Entering Forks for the first time killed my mood! It's too rainy here! Ugh! I never should have burned down those peoples homes. But they did piss me off! So in return I burned the bitches houses down:D.  I was already registered at Forks high..population of 1,000 boring ass people! Oh well. I'll just have to dea. Oh! sorry forgot to mention i'm Elena Carmen Santana. 

It's the morning of my first day of school. Yeah I kinda woke up late so we left Seattle a little late. Yes we needed to move to Forks..too many people knew I had 'powers'.

"Elena Carmen!" My mothers voice entered my ears.

"Si mama?" I asked.

"Elena mija please behave. We can't afford to move yet again." I felt bad. I was the problem. My mother tells me i had my fathers temper. He passed when i was 5 so I don't have many memories of him. Life would be so much easier with someone to help me control my powers. I guess that's the reason I misbehave. I feel like i'm missing something in my life..maybe that something is in forks? 

I doubt it.

I take a deep breath as my  mother pulled up to Forks high. 

"I'll come get you after school mija." I nod as i get out of the car. All eyes turned to me. I held my head high and walked to the office.

"Excuse me." I said getting the attention of the women behind the desk.

"Yes dear? How may I help you?"

"Yes, I'm the new student Elena Carmen Santana."

"Ahh yes. Here's your schedule dear." I smiled and got the schedule

1. Spanish 3

2. English 2

3. Chemistry

4. History

----------------------Lunch

5.Journalism

6. Orchestra

7. Off period

8. P.E

So far I loved my schedule. I found my spanish class and entered right before the bell rang. Yet again all eyes were on me.

"Ah you must be Elena." I nod at senora Martinez. "Welcome to Forks." She smiles which i return. I sit in the only seat and wait for this day to end.

It was the end of the day. Fairly boring if you ask me. Hmm....I wanna train today! I'll have to inform mom though. I wait in the parking lot for her...When I see them. There were 4 muscular guys and 1 pale girl. One of the muscular guys held the girl protectively to his side. They were an odd but adorable couple. They all gave me a weird vibe. I looked to see one of the guys staring straight at me. His gaze was intense. I saw love in his eyes but that couldn't be. I kept his gaze when i heard a honk. I looked up pissed that honk nearly giving me a damn heart attack when I saw it was my mother.

"Elena Carmen!! Come on!!" I quickly looked back to the group to see them all looking at me. I put my head down and hurried from their intense gazes. For some odd reason..I felt I found that something I was looking for. I smiled as we pulled out of the parking lot.

Paul's P.O.V

She's...mine!!!!

*****Hello again!! soo there is the first chapter sorry if it's short I wrote it in a journal!:P haha Next chapter will be up tomorrow! comment and tell me how you like it!!:D*****