Ross imagine for Elice

You putted on the last piece of makeup slowly, dragging out on the time as much as possible. You were going on a party with your boyfriend Ross but you were really nervous, you weren't the normal girl to go to parties. You didn't quite enjoy being with drunk people and amongst people that grinded on eachother, but Ross had promised he would protect you.

"Are you ready Elice?", Ross asked as he lightly pounded on the door.

"Yeah", you answered nervously and opened the door. Ross took a step back, eyening you with his mouth wide open.

"Y-You... Wow", he stuttered. You smiled while blushing slightly.

"You don't look so bad yourself", you said as you saw the muscles tension under his black blazer. Such a show off.

"Well thanks. Let's go?"

You nodded as he grabbed your arm and led you down the stairs and into the car. You guys drove off to the party with Ross right hand resting on your thigh. He had a calming effect on you.

Ten minutes later, you arrived at the party which was held by one of your friends Alex.

The house, which was filled with teenagers, smelled like alcohol and smoke. Ross led you out of the car but you stopped and hesitated. He turned around.

"Love, it's okay. Nothing or no one can hurt you as long as I am with you", he said while placing his hands gently on your shoulders and pecking your lips with warmthness.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too, Elice"

You went in to the party, and Ross was absolutely adorable guarding you and leading you away from the guys that tried to flirt with you.

You went home pretty early that night, getting dressed into comfy clothes and cuddling while watching The Hobbit.

-
I'm so sorry it was short but idk it's cute.
And yeah they watched The Hobbit bc I love both them and The Lord Of The Rings movies very much and Legolas and Kili and young Bilbo are my baes.
Also, Martin Freeman is amazing.
HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES!! (okay not yet in sweden but who cares)
You've truly made my 2014 and every single one of you mean the world to mw. I love you all very very much, always remember me. If you ever need someone to talk to, just send me a private message here on wattpad and i'll talk to you for how long you want to.
Also, the outfit attached to this chapter is the outfit you're wearing in the chapter Elice.