Epilogue

Epilogue

" what were yo doing " Bianca asked. She was driving me to Drew's house so I could return Paige's book.

" helping Reesha " was my simply reply, because truly I was helping her.

" I thought you hate her " she said, her eyes glued to the road.

" why do all of you keep saying that, can't I help her? " I asked, already annoyed by the conversation.

" whatever "

We reached Drew's house, and Bianca helped me into my wheelchair, she pushed me all the way to the front door of the cream colored building. The environment seems very homey, not something i was expecting, since Drew lives here, I thought he'd live i' some kind of huge mansion, Bianca pressed the doorbell once, and went to her car to bring the book.

I turned to my side, and saw Drew walk beside me, he moved his right hand to the door and opened it, then walked inside. I sat there looking at him without saying a word. She paused and turned to look at me.

" are you coming inside " he said, giving me a bored expression.

" whatever " I said, giving him a nasty look. I rolled my wheelchair into his house. He closed the door and walked out of the room, just before he left the door burst open. I expected it to be Bianca but it was Reesha, what was she doing here.

" I knew something was going on between both of you " she screamed. I noticed the Paige girl enter the room and Bianca enter the house.

Nobody moved or said anything. I'm sure they all had the same question i' their heads, what is this girl talking about?

" you, " she said pointing at me." you call yourself a friend, how can you betray me like this "

" explain further " I said in a bored tone, this only made Reesha more angry.

" don't act like tour the innocent one Saph, you stole Drew from me " she shouted at me. I blinked twice while smirking at her, then I laughed a little.

" Reesha, I didn't steal anything from you, if you can't remember I warned you about this " I said, giving her a smug look. The joy.

" no, you planned it, you like Drew so you lied that he us tricking me so you would get him for yourself " she said, her voice beginning to shake, as a tear threatened to escape her eye." Drew loves me, he wouldn't do something like that "

Drew scoffed, and I smiled, almost bursting out into a fit of laughter.

" Reesha, I don't like Drew, why would I like someone like him, I mean look at him " I said gesturing towards to Drew. Drew scowled at me.

" then why are you here " she said, in a calm voice. I stretched my arm in Bianca's direction, Bianca stepped away from Reesha and dropped the pink book on my palm.

" to return this " I said raising the book and showing Reesha, before handing it over to Paige.

" oh my gosh, I've been looking for this everywhere " she squealed in excitement, then she smiled at me, I returned the smile.

" that's not true " Reesha said, tears rolling down her eyes.

" Reesha, hate to break it to you but, it's true, this was Freddy's payback plan for what you did to him, it was all Freddy's Idea " Drew said, I turned to look at him. He rolled his eyes.

" but I over did it and you ended up falling for the stupid trick, now you hate the person that was only trying to help you, " I nodded my head and smiled to what he said, so he listened to me and broke up with Reesha.

" no " she breathed out.

" oh yes " I said smiling, for some reason all this makes me super happy.

" No! " she screamed and ran out of the house.

" drama queen " Paige murmured, we all laughed at what she said, Reesha really was a drama queen.

◽◾◽◾◽◾

After the incident at Drew's house, Reesha cooled down, she realised that all the time I was saying the truth but she was too ashamed to apologize.

Two weeks later Reesha moved out with her mum and never came back, and I got out of my wheelchair three months later, just like the doctor said.

Throughout my stay here, I learnt something, to always keep my mouth to myself. When I return to Nigeria, I would tel everyone all the things that happened to me over here, all the things that I experienced, it would be called the tales of the Nigerian girl.

◽◾◽◾◽◾

Tales of the Nigerian girl has come to an end. Hope you guys like the book. I'm writing a new book, it's called ' Getting it back ' so you guys can check it out. Soooo, vote and comment.

Bye.

Kwink*

◽◾◽◾◽◾