16 Sweet Revenge

Elektra

I got into Jared's black Lamborghini ready to face Scott and whatever he had planned tonight. Olivia sat in the back seat with Matt while I sat in the front next to Jared. He gazed at me and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Jared wipe the drool off your face," I said giving him a sinister grin and Olivia sighed in the back seat while he gave me a wink and started the car. "Alright, we all ready? " I said, sticking my thumb up. Olivia rolled her eyes at me then Jared honked the car horn.

"Let's party!!! " He yelled and we burst out laughing. Fates go easy on me tonight.

Jared kept playing all these nightclub songs as we drove to Scott's place so by the time we got to his gates we were all pumped up. So we got through his open gates and his house....... is a fucking Mansion!!!!!!! It makes the white house look minuscule. Big windows, two storeys high and a huge front yard with a fountain and a beautiful garden where teenagers were heading for the ridiculously huge doors.

"He lives in a castle!" I yelled and everyone cracked up laughing at my reaction.

"You've never seen his house? " Olivia asked astonished. I got out of the car and looked and watched as Olivia got out with Matt.

"Well what do think!!?" I said placing my hands on my hips and looking at his house in awe. Olivia rolled her eyes at me and then linked her arm with mine.

"Hey, where's Claire?" She asked. Damn it!!!

"I knew I forgot something!" I joked and Olivia scoffed.

We walked in through his large glass doors and I was left breathless. His house is impressive inside and out. "I think I'm going to cry," I whined and Olivia elbowed me and I bumped my hip against hers so she nearly fell. She glared at me playfully then we kept walking. I admired his paintings and expensive white furniture. Then I noticed Scott standing around watching me, his blond hair slicked back, white long-sleeve shirt and a pair of designer jeans. He looks handsome... to every other dumb girl in the room. "I'm going to follow the sound of the music so have fun with Matt." I winked at her and then walked towards the sound of punk rock music playing loudly. Already I'm in the mood to start dancing, I soon saw Cole on the other side of the room looking in my direction. I smiled and he smiled back but his smile soon vanished. It looks like he's glaring at something behind me. So I looked and there was Jared smiling gently at me.

"So gorgeous shall we dance? " He said casually but you could see the pleading in his eyes.

"Yeah, why not? " I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the dance floor. Once we were in the very middle and I let go he looked at me surprised at my strength but shook it and we danced. I waved my arms in the air and shook my head around then I noticed Cole talking.

"Hey, Luke! Yeah, she's here." He said talking into his phone. Omgs he is coming!

"Hey, I'm going to get a drink! " I yelled over the music and left Jared on the dance floor striding to the buffet. Meow look at all this food! I picked up a can of Coke and leaned back against the wall. He's coming! I searched around the crowded room. I don't see him and there are too many smells in this room to find his scent. I'll have to listen to this blaring music. I closed my eyes and listened to every conversation in the room.

"Did you see Scott in those jeans oh my God what a hottie! " I heard a girl say. EWWW!

"Look she's just standing there with her eyes closed."

"What weirdo." I sighed at that comment. Small-minded mortals. I kept listening to other people's voices until I heard the one I wanted and my heart literally skipped a beat.