Chapter 6

Calla

I was really concerned about Harry, ever since he had that dream last night he's been really distant towards me and I don't know why. Like when I woke up this morning and I asked what we are doing today he just shrugged and walked away or when I asked did he want to play he completely ignored me.

Does he not love me anymore?

'He does love you, he's probably just busy or something.' Skye assured me but I still wasn't convinced.

I was sitting in the living room watching reading a book, Harry was at a meeting and wouldn't be back for a while so I had to keep myself busy. I was in the middle of a chapter when Niall and Louis come through the door.

"Hello sunshine!" Louis greeted closing the door. I smiled a bit and looked down at the open book in my hands.

"What's wrong doll?" Niall asked as they both took a seat on either side of me on the couch. I sighed and just shook my head. It's not their problem.

"Hey, you can tell us anything we are your family." Louis placed a hand on my knee for comfort.

I sighed, "H-Harry d-doesn't love me anymore." I cried out, covering my face.

"What?!" They both yelled in unison.

"Where is that fucker? I'm going to kick his ass right now!" Louis yelled standing up. Niall pulled me into a hug.

"Hold up Louis, what makes you think that love?" I shrugged.

"He a-avoids me." I stated wiping some of my tears with my sleeve.

"That's not like Harry at all." Louis says in confusion.

"Don't worry love I'm sure everything is going to be fine, he's just been busy with alpha stuff so he's probably stressed." Louis told me, taking a seat back on the couch.

"Y-Yeah m-maybe." I whispered.

"Hey you wanna know what I do when I have problems?" Niall said and I looked at him in need of some tips.

"SCREAM!" He yelled and both Louis and I covered our ears at his sudden outburst.

"Damn mate! Are you trying to make me go deaf?" Louis glared and I laughed.

"But it works! You try it Calla!" Niall encouraged and I just stared at him.

"W-What d-do me say?" I asked not sure if I wanted to do this.

"Just say whatever you feel." Louis says from beside me.

I thought for a minute. I am really feeling upset but I don't think I want to scream that to the world.

"I don't w-wanna s-scream." I told them and they both nodded.

"It's okay babe, just a suggestion." Niall said giving me a pat on the back.

"Well anyways he should be back soon so why don't we all watch a movie?" Louis suggested.

"S-Sure w-what m-movie?" I ask.

"Oh! How about-" Niall started.

"No Niall, we aren't watching the Notebook only to see you cry like the little bitch you are." Louis groaned.

"Damn, I wasn't gonna say that." Niall pouted. I laughed and watched Louis go through our options.

"How about Chucky?" He held up a DVD. I didn't know what that was.

"What's that a-about?" I asked.

"Don't worry darling it's a really good movie." Louis grinned.

"I don't know about this Louis, what if she gets scared?" Niall asked concerned.

"She'll be fine." Louis shrugged.

//

The movie finally ended and I was in tears. Chucky is scary! I'm scared.

"Calla please stop crying." Niall pleaded as he held me in his lap bouncing me up and down like I was a baby.

"C-Chucky is going to k-kill m-me!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

"This was all your idea!" Niall said still trying to soothe me but it wasn't working.

"Well you could've talked me out of it!" Louis fired back as he was pacing the floor.

Just then the front door opened and in came Harry. He looked at Louis weirdly as his pacing continued.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked and Louis stood in front of me and Niall.

"Nothing's wrong mate." He lied.

"What are you hiding?" Harry eyes narrowed in suspicion as he tried to walk around Louis but he was quick to block him again.

"Nothing." He repeated.

"Louis..." Harry growled and I couldn't hold in my fear any longer.

"CHUCKY IS GOING TO KILL M-ME!" I shouted making everyone's head turn in my direction. Harry eyes widened and pushed Louis out the way, heading towards me and Niall.

"What? Baby why are you crying?" Harry asked taking me from Niall's arms and into his. I instantly snuggled into him.

"C-Chucky k-kill m-me." I mumbled incoherently and Harry growled.

"Did you idiots let her watch that?" Harry asked the boys who remained quiet.

"Well?!" Harry pushed.

"Yes but in all fairness it was Louis' idea!" Niall said.

"Snitch!" He growled.

"That's enough! I leave for a few hours and you make my mate cry." Harry sighed in irritation.

"Well you haven't been mate material either." Louis pointed out.

Oh no.

"What are you taking about?" Harry asked clueless about the situation.

"You have been very distant towards my sunshine and she thinks you don't love her anymore." Harry sat me down on the couch and crouched down to my level.

"Is that really how you feel love?" He asked softly and I nodded.

"Baby I'm sorry that I've been distant I've just been thinking about some things and I didn't want to worry you but no matter what I do don't you ever doubt my love for you again okay?" He said giving me a smile.

"O-Okay." I told him and he pulled me into a hug.

"Well since all has been forgiven I think we will be going now." Niall said as him and Louis headed for the door.

"Not so fast you two." Harry stopped them and they both groaned.

"If you ever let her watch something like that again I will kill you, understand?" Harry threatened.

"Yes Alpha." The both answered.

"You can go now." They both waved a goodbye and left.

"T-That w-was a l-little h-harsh." I told Harry and he laughed.

"No one messes with my baby." He smirked and I blushed.

"How about we watch SpongeBob?" Harry suggested and I jumped on the couch excitedly.

"That's my girl."

//

I know things are kinda slow but it will pick up in the next chapter. I'm just trying to throw a little happiness in the mix before it gets serious 😱💕