Chapter 1🌑

Cali 🌴 POV

————————————————————

Feeling pain all over my body thinking about how I got here and how this all started

"Cali get your ass down her right now to do these damn dishes"my mother said People would think since I have a happy family since I had both my mom and dad in my life but that's what they think.But Both my parents treat me like slaves around the house and if I don't do what they say I would get beat.But in the other hand my twin brother gets treated like a king in the house.But tonight is when I'm going to speak my mind at my brothers birthday party....

Few hours later..

We where all sitting around living room during me and my twins 17 birthday today was the day I was going to escape."Cali go get the camera for your brothers pictures from upstairs"my dad said when I was walking up the stairs my grandma said "why y'all always treat that girl like y'all slave she has good grades and graduated with honors and y'all treat her like this" "Mama not today it's my sons birthday"my dad said "more like Cali and tre's birthday"my auntie mumbled when I finally got upstairs from Ease dropping instead of grabbing the camera I grabbed my backpack with all my little stuff and headed downstairs "Cali what are you doing where is the god damn camera"my momma screamed in my face I took a deep breath and said "I'm not dealing with this no more you guys treat me like your fucking slave in this house and Tre like a king" I yelled at my parents you can see the anger grow on my moms face and my dad fist ball up "Y'all don't realize that it's my birthday also not just Tre's birthday" I said yelling "is this what it's about Cali a fucking birthday "my dad said "No it is not it's about how y'all treat me like ya'll don't want me and how I'm a slave and how dad beats me when I don't do what y'all want around the house"I said calmly and tear slips from my eye. "Cali becuase we don't want you we wanted to twin boys not your stupid self can't you realize your a disgrace"my momma yelled "Don't you ever talk to mr grandchild like that are you out of your damn mind"my grandma said smacking my mother "Its the truth grandma I don't want that slut as a sister"my brother said chuckling a lil "You would not speak on your sister like that do you understand me "my auntie said "No it's alright auntie there going to need me one day" I said realizing how much they didn't want me.With that being said I picked my backpack up of the floor and put my food on and walked out the house "where not going to need you dumb Bitch"my mom brother and dad yelled out the window. Wiping my tears away I tightened the grip on my backpack straps and kept walking tell and man in black hit me on the back of the head with a bat.When I woke up I realized I've been kidnapped when I looked around and seen me on a basement with chains.During the 2 years of being here I Hear that my brother died from being with the wrong people.It didn't really hurt me cause he was a bitch anyway so that was his karma.Being snapped out of my thoughts by gun shots I thought would this be my last day?