9

“Wait! I kinda notice something!” Jongho exclaimed standing from his seat. But at the moment he stood up, he accidentally hit his drink which caused it to spill. “Oof, I’m so sorry. I’m so clumsy.” he covered his face while sitting down. Seonghwa rushed to get paper towels and tissues to clean it up.

“Its fine Jongho, everybody makes mistakes, you know. Just be careful next time.” Seonghwa said while wiping the table. The rest of the group helped Seonghwa before returning to their plans.

“So, what was it that you noticed Jongho?” Hongjoong took a sip of his Caramel Macchiato. “Ohhh, I noticed that I am just a third wheel here even though I am the one who On my left, I have WooSan.” “Well, we’re dating, so like, nothing new with that.” San hugged Wooyoung before placing a kiss on his cheeks. “And on my right, I have SeongJoong.” The two males was dumbfounded and blushed.

“Whaaaaa-???” Seonghwa tried his best to hide his burning red cheeks. “Come on. Seonghwa plus Hongjoong, Seongjoong. Duh!” Wooyoung explained. “Guys. We’re just friends. Stop it. Hahahaha.” Hongjoong placed his arm on Seonghwa’s shoulder. “Yeah, just friends.” he smiled while patting Hongjoong’s head.

There was an awkward silence for a couple of seconds but was broken when Jongho spoke once again. “Okay??? Another thing I noticed is that the both of you guys-“ he pointed at Seonghwa and Hongjoong. “Remind me so much of my parents. Seonghwa is literally like my mom and Hongjoong is really like my dad. I am just-, speechless.” Jongho giggled. “Which makes them a perfect couple. You two actually look good together!” San stated. “I agree with baby Sannie here.” Wooyoung added while placing a kiss on San’s cheeks

Once again the two males were shocked with all the things their friends are saying. But also both males are trying their best to hide their blush. “Like we said earlier, we’re. just. friends. Okayyyyy???” Seonghwa said before sipping his drink. Hongjoong just nodded at Seonghwa’s statement. “Okay, we get it! You’re hid-“ before San could finish his sentence, Hongjoong cut him off. “Next topic please.”

They just chatted about other things and they also shared a couple of jokes with one another.

“So guys, did you guys hear about the kidnapping at school?” Hongjoong asked. “What??? No. What happened?” Seonghwa’s face became from happy to worried real quick. “It’s fine, he woke up.” Seonghwa and Hongjoong laughed really hard. The three males just stared awkwardly at each other.

“Aight, I’m out.” San jokingly said while Wooyoung just face palmed. “It’s official, they are my parents!” Jongho stated while pointing at the two males still laughing.

They calmed down after a few seconds and San, Wooyoung, and Jongho was just staring at them. “What?!?! It’s literally one of my best jokes.” Hongjoong took another sip of his drink. “I agree. Isn’t it fun-“ Seonghwa was cut off by Wooyoung. “No.” “Ohhh, ok.”

The group finished all their drinks after a couple of minutes. Jongho collected the empty mugs and Seonghwa volunteered to help clean up.

“So now we’re done here, where should we head off to next?” Jongho looking at the group. “The park, or the mall.” Hongjoong suggested. “I think the mall is a great idea. What do you think guys?” Seonghwa fixed his jacket. All of them agreed and decided that their next stop is the mall.

The group entered the mall and all of them were excited to go window shopping, play games at the arcade, and just have a great time in general.