Motives from Croatia

Motives from Croatia. The area between split and šibenik.
Missing heritage - šibenik coming šibenik list, Saturday 17. th October 1998.
Among the simple, today, the already unusual taken habits of our region was completely quietly hidden by the last decades of long term. It's a female tattoo, or, said Croatian, a memory.

The Large moving of the population from the time of wars of the second half of xx. St They left tracks that we can recognize today. The previous fortress, the living of one villages and the launch of others, changes in speech, last name spread and connection, the tunes of the popular songs and the inventory of the well-known names, as well as the historical series of which the monks from deep, from the monastery of the king of sutjeske, with their care, with their care, From St. Hunters on gorica, setting the longest point of these suffering until the pučinskog mass, where their homes stand, some are among those tracks. They really have long paths. Memory, or, as it was said, tattoo, is one of the heritage of the heritage present in our region since the time of candidate war and with the historical longest lasting.

Herodotus, strabo, Pliny, and other ancient writers wrote about the memory among the end and more ancient writers. It was also mentioned for other ancient people, with a member of the ban for old church. Plutarch has already written that only women can be cut among the people. Later description pay attention to the existence of this way of decorating the body in the Catholic population in the balkans, such as northern croats and croats. For example, what in Serbia is not known. In the near parts, it is the most famous among the croats of central Bosnia. This is also the most important area of traditional memory in the wide surroundings of croats. From that region (Glamoča, kupresa, livna, uskoplja, uskoplja, long and shoulder) 1699., 1687., 1688., and less during the later years, under the leadership of the Bosnian French bleeding. A large group of refugees probably came into the old petrovopoljsku parish, creating a wide-Wide Parish Parish (along with the a, tall, divojevićima, kladnjicama, čvrljevom, bogdanovićima, vinovim, wine, utorama and small). It is also the end that lies in the middle of today's spread of the memory of the memory in burn, held in villages, which is a four-hundred kilometers from the village of borajskih to prekosvilajskih villages.

Memory was happening in the company of older girls, usually with each other's help. It was helped with a charcoal and wet charcoal. The first places are the beginning of the wrist, then more with the floor and fingers articles. The blood guaranteed that small characters will be visible for a long time, and, indeed, on the selected floors of the old woman, we will find a simple selection of sicanih motives: crosses, stylish branches and branches or circles. This is a simple set of the easiest characters only the last, weak reflection of the most recent orchestra from the early period, gathered around the cross motives (see the drawing of the lašvanske croatian from the beginning of our century). Only one more woman of the Dalmatian burn is wearing a tiny character of the cross in a circle, a simple and strong motive for sure a very long-lasting use. Probably the cross has served as a different sign of a little between the same sign of the same time. The authorities have had a different rate of memory, which the efforts of the efforts of his death in the end of the last century, to support us from the end of the last century, to the support of the in the high and bride at the beginning of our century. It can be said that after the last world war, the custom of memory in the end was ignored, and the youngest once-old girls are today-Year-old.

Of course, we don't preach the mandatory subject of memory in the fifth grade of elementary school, with practical application on the garden. The time of this custom is behind us. The years of his see are the reason for us for his worthy farewell, first of all understanding. The experience of community in the older women's half of the smaller communities today, instead of cutting, instead of cutting, in other ways. However, such obvious recognition of origin is difficult to increase somehow differently, and that line of the local identity will disappear without the real legacy. For the lesson, we remain the power which the female, more conservative part of these communities has kept its ancient custom until today's time of everyday global integration. We are also taught by offended women's wear, which is usually the most special and preserved part of the local heritage. The key question remains: why did the croats save this piece of ancient people's heritage? It is probably a different recognition, which has been attached to our ancestors for long centuries. One of his last lawyers still lives in front of our eyes, after the central Bosnia, the most important place of the tradition of memory in a wide neighborhood.

Ethnologist Adriatic