Chapter-1(Characters)

Characters of this story are:-ARIN,SOPHIA and STELLA....

Arin:-
He was a struggling writer from California...He belonged from San Jose..His background was not so high...His mother and father worked very hard to earn a little amount of money...but he had an ambition of becoming a writer....From his childhood he usually used to write essays,stories,etc....and in his young age he got attracted by the charming beauty of Sophia.... Gradually,the girl also started showing interest upon him......so there was no obstracles....so after spending their 8 yrs of love they both got married...but his struggle had no end.....He wrote stories which was neither  praised nor published by anyone as he belonged from a small background.....He was a very handsome man for whom any girl can fall...He was a soft spoken man and he loved his wife more than anything...

2)Sophia:-    she was a beautiful woman who was charming in very ways with all the qualities a man need ...she was a very honest woman whose love for her husband Arin, never changed whatever the situation may be.....

3)Stella:-  high ambitious girl who wants to fulfil her dreams at any cost..
She comes to the story..

Whar happens next???????????Wait for 2nd Chapter!!!!