The Walk of Memories

Rose's POV

"Honey, I'm back with baked goods!...", I quickly shook my train of thought as I saw that stunning man with the gorgeous hair walk through the front door. "H-Hi sweetie, how was your day?", I slimmed down my hair, then quickly ran over to David to give him a quick kiss. "It was pretty fantastic, boss said I might be getting a raise!", he said energeticly. "Congrats Sweetheart!", I swing my arms around his neck, but I start to frown. This means he might have to work more at the shop and I would be stuck at home... again.

"So what have you done all day?", he left the room for a moment before coming back out with Jack. "Oh nothing, I was actually looking for a job in the paper", my eyes turn toward the paper, still thinking about the article that made her head spin. "That is absolutely amazing!", David moved toward the fridge to pull out a bottle for Jack, then moved back into one of the kitchen chairs. "Have you found anything yet?", I sighed as I shoke my head "no", looking through the window. It was still raining.

"Well, you will get there someday, Rose. I know it", he smirked and kissed my head, "I love you, Rose Tyler." I smirked, before I got up from the table. "Hey, I'm going on a walk, i'll be back in a few. I just need to clear my head", I said as I quickly got to my colorful brolly. "O-Okay! Be careful!", he kissed my lips. The kiss broke as I rushed for the door. "Why are these memories coming up now? My life is great! I have an amazing husband and beautiful baby boy, what more could I ask for?" "The Doctor", I contradicted myself. "STOP! HE IS NOT HERE AND HE IS NOT COMING BACK!", I yelled as I got outside of the door of the flat.

Tears started to fall down my face. I think I was running, but I had no clue where I was. This is bloody killing me. All these thoughts of adventures and aliens came rushing back into my head. Daleks, Werewolves, Captain Jack, Ood, Mickey... Mickey. I haven't seen Mickey in ages. The old days where it was just me, The Doctor, Mickey, and Jack. "Are you my mummy?", I said a little bit too loudly, people started to stare. But I didn't care, as the tears kept coming, I started to laugh. I can't get enough of him. I slowly stop running, which turns into a suttle walk, and I open my eyes. I was infront of a telvision store.

I sank down to my knees infront of the shop. "Maybe I should just call David to come pick me up", I started to dial in my mobile, but I was startled because of the slight noise coming from the tellys behind me. "... attack London... invaders ... robots... already destoryed 3 banks." I climed up to my feet to look in the window. My eyes widened as millions of memories rushed into my head once more. I back away a few feet and grasped the glass. "That's not possible.... " The crome looking monsters came in troops, Cybermen. All the thoughts were vanished and the one thought came into my brain like a red alert: I have to get home.

A/N Hello beautiful freaks! Yes I have posted another chapter, huzzah! Our beautiful Doctor will doing the POV next chapter, so be ready! I'm sorry this is so shory! I got very sick today and I felt weak all day. Hopefully I will post in the next few days! Peace, Love, and Chicken Tenders.