Chapter 63

"Gauri, who's this guy?" Veer questioned pointing at Omkara.

"Is he molesting you? If so we are gonna break his bones." Dheer snarled folding up his sleeves.

"No, bhaiyya." Gauri shook her head hurrying towards Omkara's side and standing between him and her brothers. "He's not molesting me."

"That was what it looked like, when we saw you both, you were shivering struck to the wall, while this punk is caging you." Veer said ready to pounce on Omkara.

"No, it isn't what you think it is." Gauri explained.

"Who's this guy on the first note?" Dheer questioned.

"He's Omkara Singh Oberoi, My Boy friend." Gauri mumbled the last part.

"What." Veer and Dheer exclaimed looking like they got 1000 watts electric shock.

"Yes, I am Gauri's Boyfriend." Omkara spoke coming out of the shock, "I am sorry, that I made a not so good first impression."

"Even if you made a good impression, still we won't like you." Dheer remarked.

"Gauri, do you even know how the whole girlfriend boyfriend thing works?" Veer asked still shocked. "Please tell me, boyfriend means a boy, who is your friend."

"Bhaiyya, I know what a girlfriend boyfriend is and how the things work between them, I—I got wise to the facts and things." Gauri said with a nod.

"You." Veer said pointing an accusing finger at Omkara, "You corrupted the innocent mind of our sister."

"Bhaiyya__ I think it's a long time, I should have know about the things." Gauri tried to rescue Omkara.

"Even then, I don't like this guy." Veer said and Dheer nodded in agreement.

"What's happening here? What's the whole ruckus is about?" Roop's voice boomed thorough the corridor of the apartment making Veer and Dheer move side ways to reveal Gauri and Omkara.

"Oh My God!" Roop exclaimed looking at Gauri, "My plan got successful, look at her Harsh, your tomboy daughter, who wears mens clothes is wearing saree." Roop said rushing towards Gauri examining her making sure, that she isn't seeing things.

"Oh Gauri, you not only learnt how to cook, you also started wearing feminine clothes." Roop said holding Gauri's chin, "You are looking so much like a Girl now, Isn't she, Harsh?" Roop said looking at Gauri's father, who was standing a few feet away from Gauri, looking at her wode eyed.

"Papa." Gauri called running towards Harsh, "I missed you." She sniffed hugging him.

"I missed you too, my princess." Harsh said patting on Gauri's head. "You look so much like your Mother in this saree."

"Who are you?" Roop asked finally noticing Omkara.

"I am Omkara Singh Oberoi." Omkara said politely.

"Gauri's Boyfriend." Dheer prompted with a bored look.

"What?" Roop shouted looking at Gauri, her eyes wide.

"I love him papa, he's a nice guy." Gauri said to her father, who was now looking at Omkara.

"You are naive, Gauri, you can't become girlfriend to someone you don't know." Veer said his voice angry.

"Yes, who knows he might be someone, who traps young girls and gid knows what he does with them." Dheer said looking at Omkara suspiciously.

"No, Omkara's a good guy." Gauri said supporting Omkara, "He would never do that."

"Gauri__" Veer said rubbing his brow.

"I think we should go inside the apartment and continue this, before the security guard comes up." Harsh said in a calm tone.

"This is awkward." Omkara mumbled as he sat on the couch, in Gauri's apartment with Veer and Dheer sitting on his either side trying to kill him with their looks.

"So__" Harsh spoke clearing his throat, "What do you do, son?" He asked looking at Omkara.

"I am the CEO of Oberoi Industries." Omkara answered in a polite tone.

"Do you love Gauri?" Harsh asked nodding his head at Gauri, who was sitting beside Roop in a straight posture.

"With my life and I also want to marry her, with your permission." Omkara said looking into Gauri's eyes making a shy smile appear on her face and vanish as soon as Roop turned her head towards her.

"I don't know, what to say." Harsh sighed, "We don't know anything about you or your family, I can't give my daughter's hand to you, just because she loves you."

"I can understand your concerns, Mr. Sharma." Omkara said nodding, "You don't have to rush, you can accept me only after you feel you can trust me. Just give me a chance to prove you that I am a good person for Gauri." He requested.

"Okay." Harsh sighed. "I will, because I always want her happy, don't make me regret." He said looking at Gauri.

"And—" Shivaay said dragging the sentence.

"And her father agreed to give a chance to me, they gonna stay in here for next ten days, I don't know how am I gonna survive ten freaking days without having Gauri in my apartment." Omkara sighed, "Do you think, they will let her sleep with me at nights?"

"Sure, why not, but only after making sure that you are six feet under the ground." Shivaay said in a sarcastic tone.

"You are not helping me, Shivaay." Omkara whined.

"For a second there, you reminded me of yourself three year self, who used to be worried to sleep without his teddy." Shivaay laughed remembering  Omkara's childhood.

"I can't sleep without her by my side Shivaay."

"Omkara, by what you told me, Gauri's  brothers seems to be very protective about her, there is now way they would allow there little sister to sleep with after the impression you made. Hell, even I wouldn't let her sleep with you, if I were there in their place."

"Shivaay, it's just a heat of moment and I wouldn't have gone beyond a kiss, even then who expected that her family would make a surprise visit."

"Hmm__ since it has happened and you can do nothing with it, just try and sleep, it's almost 12 AM and I have to go back to bed before Anika comes and starts her interrogation assuming that I am speaking with some non-existing side chick." Shivaay smiled.

"You are with Anika." Omkara stated the obvious.

"Yes, I am staying over at her home tonight."

"You are one lucky guy." Omkara smiled, "Have fun, bye."

Omkara tossed his mobile on his bed and threw himself on the bed, instantly feeling the coldness beside him and sighed.

Ding—Dong

The door bell rang and Omkara sprinted towards the door, his face bright with a big smile.

"Gauri." Omkara said looking at Gauri, who was standing in front of his door. "I know you would come." He said his voice cheerful.

"Come, let's go and sleep." He said trying to hold her hand but Gauri's brother's, who was followed her, pulled her behind them, away from Omkara.

"Did you collected your backpack, Gauri?" Veer asked and Gauri nodded her head in No.

"Go and get it fast, if Aunt Roop gets to know we are staying awake till late night, she will give us am earful." Dheer said hurrying up Gauri.

Gauri went inside Omkara's apartment to collect her backpack, leaving Omkara and her brothers' at the door, with a thick and awkward silence around them.

"Good Night, Omkara." Gauri said in a low tone looking at Omkara longingly as she followed her brothers.

It is overwhelming to have all your love and support for "My Tomboy Girlfriend," Story. But I am sorry to say, this story is gonna end in next 10 chapters.