chapter one

I'm awaken by mother at 3 a.m. and let me tell you, that is not a good way to start your week long vacation off. She tells me I have to get up and get ready to go to the airport. The only reason we are doing this "vacation" is because my sister has to do some softball thing in Colorado, so yeah. Luckly some of my good friends are going there too because our sisters are on the same softball team. As we get into the car to go to the airport, I think about all of the people going this week.

Anjolee is my best friend, she is one of the younger sibilings like me, and we are both the same age.

Then there is Alessandra, she is also one of my good friends, she is very pretty too, brown hair, green eyes, I think you get the point.

Then there is Frankie, he is a year older than us, funniest person you'll ever meet. But not the most attractive if you know what I mean.

Finally you get little Gabi, we have the same name, but she's 9 so..........

(im gonna skip the whole plane ride bc im sure nobody really cares.....)

As we arive at our destination for the week, I realize how different the setting here is. Me being from Arizona, I am not used to trees nor am I used to grass. It is so different with all the grass and trees and hills, but it'll grow on me within the next week. We take a quick bus to go find our rental car, when we reciveve it, we head to the hotel we will be staying in for the week. Our room is quit big I realize when I get there, it actually has three different rooms. A master suite, a living area, and an upstairs loft where me and my sister will be staying for the week. We are staying at some type of resort, so all of these rooms are like this.

Once we are all settled, I pull out my phone and text each one of my friends to find out if they made it here all right considering they drived here instead of us like flying, and then see what room they are in.

I text each one of them the exact same thing, which says,

"heyyy guys, I hope you all made it here all right, when you guys get settled maybe we can hang out, text me your room number, i'm in room 622."

Instantly, I get a reply from Alessandra saying,

"we made it here fine, I'm in room 312, also I think there is someone you might want to meet haha. text me back. xoxo alessandra."

I reply back to her saying,

"who do you want me to meet? lol I'm gonna text frankie and figure out where he is, but as of right now, plan on meeting me in the lobby in 10 min? see you then."

I get one final text from her telling me that she will bring the person she wanted me to meet downstairs, and she will also be bringing little gabi downstairs with her because apparently they have rooms across from each other.

Shortly after Alessandra's text, I get a text from Frankie saying,

"I'm in my room rn, I'm in room 603 so yeah."

I shortly realize that me and Frankie are staying on the same floor, so I text beack saying,

"hey we are on the same floor, go outside your door."

I look at myself in the mirror real quick and observe my outfit, a black crop top, a dark wash distressed skater skirt, and then my high top black converse. As for my hair its just plain straight brown hair, that goes to my butt. And my face just has foundation, with a little powder, and some mascara. Simple and easy, just how I like it. I explain to my parents how I'm going to meet up with the kids in the lobby, they gave me the usual talk on how to keep my phone on me, and to not be gone too late. I gave them kisses goodbye, and told them I'll be back soon. I grab a room key right before I leave the room.

As soon as I step out in the hallway I notice Frankie sitting back against the wall.

"It's about time, damn," he tells me.

"Yeah, yeah," I responded to him. "We have to meet Alessandra in the lobby in like two minutes, she told me she was bringing someone with her sooo..."

Frankie cuts me off by starting to walk to the elevator to get downstairs, I just follow him and go along. While we are in the elevator, I get a text from Alessandra saying,

"hey, meet us by the fountin in the lobby lol."

I don't respond just because I know that I'll be seeing her in a few seconds.

As the elevator doors open, Frankie and I walk towards the fountin where I see Alessandra and some mystery dude next to her, standing face away from us.

When we reach them they both turn around and I see this mystery dudes face, he is the hottest, and I mean hottest dude I've ever seen.

He opens his mouth and says to me, "Hi I'm Nathan, but you can call me Nate."

Damn it, am I already falling for him.

authors note,

hey guys, i'm not sure how this first chapter went, so please leave me some comments on what i can do to improve my story for you guys. i love you all and thanks for reading this chapter.

yours sincerely,

gabby