ᴡᴇᴀᴋ

3 hours...3 hours since Taehyung called him, 3 hours since he rushed to the house to find both Jae and Jungkook injured, 3 hours since he rushed both of them, especially Jungkook, to the hospital, 3 hours since he sat alone in a waiting room with anixety bubbling in him because the love of his life was out there missing and 2 people he loves is in a hospital.

"Mr. Min?" A doctor says, making him stand up instantly.

"That's me. What's the news?"

"Well Jae is going to be ok for now, we had to put on a back brace for her as well as some medicine to cool off her bruise and let it go down. Jungkook on the other hand was really close. He coded a few times, making the time to fix him double, but we were able to fix the spot in his head. You're really lucky Mr. Min, if the object went any deeper, it could've cracked his skull and damaged his brain." The doctor explained, seeing how worried Yoongi was.

"Will he be able to wake up?"

"Mmmm, not today, he's in a coma sir." With wide eyes, the blonde covers his mouth with his hand as he shook his head in disbelief.

This can't be happening.

First Taehyung screams because something is happening.

Then I come home to my best friend and my sister on the floor in pain.

Now I find out he was close to dying and is now in a coma?!

"Will have to monitor Jae for a week to make sure she can still move her back, but if she has issues, it will have to resolve in surgery." The man continued, only making Yoongi feel worse.

"Excuse me sir, you asked to see the police?" A nurse asked as 2 cops came with her, the author just nodded.

"This wasn't suppose to happen. No one in their right mind would do this." He whispered, earning a pat on his back from the doctor.

"Don't worry, Jungkook and Jae are in our hands. We'll make sure they are back to normal before you know it." The doctor says before going off with the nurse.

"Would you like to talk in private sir?" An officer asked, watching as the male nodded with his head down, now walking down the hall with them.

-
Taehyung groaned when he felt another punch to his already hurt face. All the crying he did as a little and all of the hits he's getting really hurt, but it hasn't stopped yet.

3 hours and he's already felt the meaning of death. He just found out he should stop screaming for help when he found out he could see the city far away from the abandoned building he was in.

Suddenly, a whip came in contact with his neck, making him gasp at how he lost his breath for a few seconds.

"Look how pathetic he is, I question how that man liked him." Bogum says, hitting the poor boy with the whip on his tore up shirt sleeve where other marks were made. Tears fell from the youngers face, but a fist made its way to his face, making him groan again.

"Stop crying dumb rat, it isn't pretty." Yugyeom said with a look of disgust in his eyes. The blue haired boy looked away as he was unable to touch his burning cheeks, feeling how hot they were from the punches and slaps.

Just then, a pretty lady came in with a red dress on and her raven hair pulled into a half and half.

"Leave the boy to me boys, I have a little surprise for him." She said, her lips turning into a cocky grin before the boys bowed and left.

"Hi Tae bear, how are you from the last time we met?" As she walked closer to him, he turned his head away, making her chuckle.

"Silly boy, Yoongi must've had some fun with you."

"Leave him out of this, Yoongi never did anything wrong."

"Oh...but you did." The younger looked at her with eyes while she looked at him with a smirk on her face.

"You see, when you got involved with me and Yoongles, that's when you messed up. Yoongi is mine, and he will always be mine, whether you like it or not. I will kill you if I have to get to him. Anything to make him see how I was a better choice than a dumbass, weak boy like you." The raven spat before she slapped the boy on the cheek.

"Now it's time for Momma to teach you a lesson."

-
"How are they?! Are they ok?"

"Where are my babies?! Whoever hurt them will get the raft of Momma bear!"

"Is Uncle Kookie and Aunt Jae ok?" The 5 friends and a little girl said all together as they made their way to the front desk where the same nurse from earlier was.

"Oh, you must be here for Mrs. and Mr. Jeon. Jae is the high dependency unit on floor 3 room 336 and Jungkook is in ICU on floor 5 room 528. For now, Mr. Jeon is not allowed to see only but one person at a time because of the equipment that's being handled and the air could affect the breathing machine. But Mrs. Jeon is able to see as much a 10 people since her floor is our deluxe floor, making our patients have a whole room to themselves with enough room for a big family to visit." The nurse said, trying her best not to freak out since this was the most she's ever seen so many popular people in her life.

"Ok, thank you so much." Jin said, bowing. Before they walked off, the nurse said something to them.

"Mr. Min is not available at this time. He's getting questioned by the police, and soon will Mrs. Jeon whenever she feels comfortable after her shock." Mae tugged on her shocked mother's arm, causing her to look down at her daughter.

"Mommy, will Uncle Kookie and Aunt JaeJae be ok? Are they going to hurt Uncle Yoongles?" The short haired raven chuckled with a small smile on her face before shaking her head.

"Uncle Kookie and Aunt JaeJae will be fine sweetie, we're fixing to go see her now. The police just need to know what Yoongi saw and all he knows before they come and ask JaeJae questions." Nodding, the little girl smiled her father's smile.

"Ok Mommy, let's go see Aunt JaeJae now!" She started to skip over to where Jimin stood with Namjoon and Jin and grabbed his hand as they both walked over to the elevators, the others following behind.